A-Z Recipes

Panini (Read 210 times)

Got bored today and threw this together: Four slices of wheat bread (or whatever your desire is) Half an onion Small can of mushrooms Olive Oil Butter Mozerella Shredded Cheddar Slices Meat of choice Carmelize onions in a pan. Put olive oil heated pan. Put in chopped onions and tbs. of butter in the pan. Allow time for onions to turn brown and begin crystalize. (I used a pinch of brown sugar also.) Sautee mushrooms in pan. Used garlic powder, pepper, and salt, in a heated pan with olive oil. Once heated, put a small amount of mozerella on the mushrooms and allow it to melt. Sprinkle olive oil on the slices of bread. Put the bread face down on the grill (either a panini grill or George Foreman works well) but don't close it. Put on for about 45 seconds to let grill marks appear. Put back on plate with grilled sides down. Place meat (I used turkey, but I am craving chicken) on the slices of bread. On top of the meat place one slice of cheddar. Sprinkle a small amount of mozerella on the slices. From there, but a helping of mushrooms and then place the carmelized onions on top. Put the pieces of bread together and put back on grill, closing the grill for 4-5 minutes. Obviously there are a lot of different varieties to go here, but I was proud of myself, bored, and wanted to brag.
      Bread, Cheese, Butter........ Nuff Said! Smile

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

My two favorites: Tomato, Basil, Mozarella Panini Apply thin layer of pesto or olive oil on the insides of the bread Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste Alternate thick layers of tomatoes and fresh mozarella cheese on bread Add a few fresh basil leaves Close sandwich and place in panini grill Honey, Walnut, Brie, Pear Panini Alternate layers of sliced pear and chunks of brie (I remove the skin on both) Pour honey on top Sprinkle with walnuts (carmelized walnuts are even better) Close sandwhich and place in panini grill
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bread, Cheese, Butter........ Nuff Said! Smile
          Are we related..? Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My two favorites: Honey, Walnut, Brie, Pear Panini Alternate layers of sliced pear and chunks of brie (I remove the skin on both) Pour honey on top Sprinkle with walnuts (carmelized walnuts are even better) Close sandwich and place in panini grill
            so hungry today, made this, and now I'm in heaven. Wow!!
            And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
              so hungry today, made this, and now I'm in heaven. Wow!!
              I know! Right?! It's amazing. I first had this in a little coffee shop in Barcelona and was immediately hooked!! It's now one of my staples. LOVE IT!! Glad you liked it too!! Big grin