A-Z Recipes

cookbooks (Read 160 times)

sluggo

John

Anyone have cookbooks to recommend? I am especially interested in bean cooking recipes. To start things off, I will mention the "Healthy in a Hurry Cookbook." My wife found it at the library and liked the way it's recipes generally required short in preparation times and showed per serving levels for calories, fiber, fat, etc which she could translate into Weight Watchers points. Of course the recipes we have tried are good or I wouldn't mention it here. hmmm - maybe I should mention that we liked it enough to buy it at amazon.

John
    www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Joy of Cooking. Cake Bible Moosewood Cookbook. But mostly Google.
        I find a lot of good recipes at allrecipes.com. They're submitted by people like you and I and the best part is they're rated by the same. I usually scan for highly rated ones and I'd say about 99% of the time things turn out really great. You'll find nutrition info too, I believe, as well as the ability to change the # of servings for each recipe.
          The Essential Eating Well Cookbook Any and All of the Fosters Market cookbooks by Sara Foster. they Include: the Fosters Market cookbook Fresh Everyday- More recipes by Fosters Market Sara Foster's Casual Cooking Great Food Fast- By Everyday Food.... Cheffy's A-List Arsenal Smile

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

skinnycaponesugar

I like Jamie Oliver's COOK with Jamie Smile

Love, Run, Sleep

Jazz hands!

I'm really into this blog: http://28cooks.blogspot.com/
              run run run AHHHHHH run run run

Life is Good

http://www.esnips.com/doc/4e92024d-8dfe-4f0b-9892-36a570a77d42/eBook---Recipes---Top-Secret---Insiders-Recipes-Master-Edition my Aunt sent me this link VIA e-mail so I don't know if it will work or not but this cook book is awesome, if you like the common restaurant foods such as applebee's ect.. If it doesn't go through google it @: Top Secret insider recipes master edition and you should find it Wink

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between