A-Z Recipes

What's for Supper? (Read 227 times)

We need some activity here..... Tonight for the Cheffy and CheffyHUB, on the menu: Chipotle Citrus Marninated Chicken Fajitas peppers/onion Light Sour Creme Homemade Guacamole Quinoa Black Bean and Roasted Corn Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette Wine.... Please post your meals if you like, maybe we can get inspired to try some new suppers.... Smile

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

Teresadfp

One day at a time

PLEASE move in with me!!!

skinnycaponesugar

PLEASE move in with me!!!
        she beat me to it! Roll eyes My husband announced last night that he's up for pizza tonight. I have been sooooo good this week (following a confidence meltdown) that I might have to go somewhere while the boys have pizza...

Love, Run, Sleep

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Keep up the good work, Chickadee!! I just realized that tomorrow will mark the one-year anniversary of starting my weight-loss program. I reached my goal on November 1 and am now a pound lighter. I don't think I've ever kept weight off that long before.
          jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

Venison in cranberry chipotle sauce Grilled potatoes Yellow beans Tossed salad
              Keep up the good work, Chickadee!! I just realized that tomorrow will mark the one-year anniversary of starting my weight-loss program. I reached my goal on November 1 and am now a pound lighter. I don't think I've ever kept weight off that long before.
              YOU GO GIRL..... Weight just sucks once you get to Childbearing years...... Ain't running just the berries? Smile

Teresadfp

One day at a time

YOU GO GIRL..... Weight just sucks once you get to Childbearing years...... Ain't running just the berries? Smile
                Yep! I think that I keep weight off the same now WITH running that I could in my 20s WITHOUT running! I guess it's a good thing I didn't run back then...

My legs are killing me

Cheffy, Will you marry me? I wash dishes too!
                    Cheffy, trade ya? Smile I am having the same thing for both lunch and dinner today: Whole wheat tortilla with a little hummus, sliced tomatoes, avocados, sharp cheddar and pepper It was tasty, but I still wouldn't mind yours!
                      Cheffy, Will you marry me? I wash dishes too!
                      Gee, If only my hub had not beat ya to it.... Wink I gotta say, he's a lucky man in more ways than one.... He started running to get the 20lbs he gained by marrying a Chef. One thing is for sure, Dinner Time is never boring, even if we take the easy road and order pizza, I have to put together a nice salad and a good bottle of wine. Life is just too short! Smile

My legs are killing me

darn No day late and a dollar short, as usual! Big grin Here's to you Cheffy! Your hubby is a lucky guy!

dork.major dork.

Cheffy -- will you post a recipe for the Quinoa Black Bean salad? Please? Sounds like a good tupperware lunch option (something I am always seeking). THANKS Big grin

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.