A-Z Recipes

Two shades of righteous (Read 202 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I took a handful of fresh raspberries and threw them in a small ceramic baking cup. Tossed some brown sugar over it. Then mixed up approximately equal parts of butter, sugar and flour with a touch of salt and vanilla to a crumbly consistency. I put the crumble over the raspberries and stuck it in the toaster oven at 375 for about 25 minutes. Add vanilla ice cream. DAMN!
      this is almost exactly how i make any fruit cobbler, except i put quaker oats in there too. isnt it freakin fantastic!?!?! its good with any fruit
        Well Now I know what to do with all the Raspberries I just got from the store....!! Hub And I ate at a VERY COOL restaurant here in Charlotte last night for our Wedding Anniversary and did the Chefs Tasting menu with wines to match All 5 courses and the dessert was raspberry Soufle with creme anglaise that was ......DAMN! Trent, you would love it.... it's a " Farm to Fork" restaurant where all ingredients are either Organic or Sustainably raised/farmed and come from farms that are no further than 50 miles from the restaurant. We had a flounder fillet with a white wine butter sauce that was just incredible... Ratcliffe on the Green..... Georgeous place. Smile

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Cool! Do you know who their farmers are?
            Yep.... they post them on the inside menu, and with each course, they tell you where your food was sourced from, and what day..... very neat. If you get over this way, we will definitely go there to eat... memorable experience indeed. Wink

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn, now I wish I had some rasperries.... Hey, aren't toaster ovens fantastic for stuff like that?! I think we will get my MIL one for Christmas. I honestly don't know how anyone lives without that appliance.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

So much easier than heating the entire dang oven. You should try this with some of those blueberries you have up there!