A-Z Recipes

Trent Again..... (Read 246 times)

I just found out that I " MIGHT" be coming to Nashville in early August for a TV segment for one of my client accounts for a Healthy cooking segment...... FYI......I'll be expecting a cobbler to take with me as a carry on back home..... Wink

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

SWEET! When? Fire me an email. What show is filming in Nashville?
        SWEET! When? Fire me an email. What show is filming in Nashville?
        WSMV-TV for a healthy and cool desserts segment.... not alot of details as of yet, I am in Missouri right now ( KC area) and I am just seeing an email at this point.... Will know a little more over the next few days.... Typically If my bid wins out to go there, I come the day before, and tape the segment or do the live feed the day of, and fly back out same day/next day depending on the flights.... I'll keep you in the loop.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I happen to know the program director at WSMV. Just sayin'. What dates, do you know?
            Either the 1st, 7th, or the 8th..... I sent my response to the Fresh Market Corporate peeps, and they will let me know if they want ME to go and do, or have the local guy in Brentwood/Nashville area to the segment. Since I have never Seen this guy, or know if he is " Media Savvy" I don't know if they want me to set him up for this, so It may very well be me.... Anyway, if it's me, there is CERTAINLY time for a cold one anywho.....

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

On the 1st, JK and I MAY be in Memphis to run an ultra the next day, but ShanHas will be in town for the weekend. The 7th is great! And there is a fun and hot XC race that evening, a great lead-in to drinking beer Wink
                Hot and sweaty XC races are for you die hard Nashvillians..... Not this noob HM trainer..... Blush I'm in for the beer though.... If I get it, It will be the 7th, and 8th dates for my " Availbility"....... Will let you know..... Say your prayers.... this would be a cool one to Meet ya'll before the Monkey Lovin Festival. Smile

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok, but remember you have to swing up this way to pick me up! Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I just found out that I " MIGHT" be coming to Nashville in early August for a TV segment for one of my client accounts for a Healthy cooking segment...... FYI......I'll be expecting a cobbler to take with me as a carry on back home..... Wink
                    Update?
                      I think they are going to use the guy that does a regular appearance on tv there, Chef Larry, who is one of my Chefs for the Fresh Market in N'Ville.... Sorry, Maybe next time, but Hub and I will definitely see you in November! I posted a question to you in the Health forum can you take a look? Smile

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey