Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES want to know one thing... (Read 46 times)

LRB

What up doe?

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I need to go run. Just goofing off on my iPad.  It is raining so I haven't left yet

Marjorie

delicate flower

Whatcha say there, chuckos!  After 10 hours of sleep last night I also want to know one thing:  Did anyone get the license plate number of that truck that ran me over?  

HA!

I ache like a mofo.  Swim clinic in a couple of hours.  It's going to be ugly.  Then I've got a 40 minute jog later today.

I feel awesome.

<3

onemile

I should probably do a long run today.  Considering I am running a marathon in 4 weeks. 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rocky and I got 10.1 miles in this morning, it was tough. Yesterday's bathing Rocky, I was probably bent over him for 10 minutes and I was definitely feeling it in my glutes and hamstrings.....ugh

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

cjones1

Good morning!

14m with 3x3 at HMP. Longest run ever for me today. I have since demolished a couple donuts, and am now sipping the best coffee I've ever had. Church later, then eat some more, then fun with the kids, and then eat again. Watch some basketball, then maybe a snack. Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

onemile

Good morning!

14m with 3x3 at HMP. Longest run ever for me today. I have since demolished a couple donuts, and am now sipping the best coffee I've ever had. Church later, then eat some more, then fun with the kids, and then eat again. Watch some basketball, then maybe a snack. Smile

Tough workout!

LRB

Not sure exactly why but it is 20 degrees outside with a wind chill of 14.

I suppose that is not that bad (all things considered) but it's just weird. Anyway, I have a 90 minute run to complete so I am off!

cjones1

Tough workout!

My legs are tending to agree. Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

happylily

I have work related stuff (accounting and administrative for both daycare and the cottage rental business) to do throughout the day. I hate it when it happens. I wish work never infringed on my weekends, but it does, unfortunately (of course, maybe I shouldn't spend so much time on the internet when I'm working during the week ). Somewhere in between those tasks, I will run some miles, not sure how many, but hoping for at least 15. Then I'll have to look for airfare to Cancun as the sale of our condo is close to being completed. I always feel sad when we sell a house. It's like losing a member of the family for me. Weird...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

PR HM with hubby done. Not bad weather, only humid as fuck and hilly as hell. Temps were around 75F (there is that!)

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Morning!  HM one state south, where it is *not* snowing, unlike here (Hey Lake Huron, keep your filthy flakes off of us.  We're Erie's bitch.)

Cyberic

13 easy miles in a windchill feels like of -10 F. WTF???

Felt very good with my running, it was just too cold to be a perfect run.

outoftheblue

I got in 8.75 hilly miles yesterday and my body is not happy.  I think between trying to keep up my running and all of the very active outdoor work I've been doing lately, I am just totally beat.   I'm tired all the time and my legs just feel dead.    I'm going to take a few days off and see if things feel better.

Life is good.

LRB

I got in 8.75 hilly miles yesterday and my body is not happy.  I think between trying to keep up my running and all of the very active outdoor work I've been doing lately, I am just totally beat.   I'm tired all the time and my legs just feel dead.    I'm going to take a few days off and see if things feel better.

Shit, I am considering changing my screen name to Dead legged. lol

I have been eating my ass off though so the energy is there, the pace just isn't. We will see how it all shakes out though once the season begins...