Beginners and Beyond

Accidental double post (Read 265 times)

LRB

KK says the cool kids are still there.  No one here smokes kools though.

I smoked Kools, 100's in fact.  To illustrate how I have always been the oddball, all of my friends back then smoked newports or marlbros.

It's funny to think back on those days.  Good times man.  Not a care in the world.  Good times indeed.

PS, KK is a ding a ling.

CrisRuns

Your MIL and my MIL are perfect for each other.

We should send them for a vacation together. Maybe it will  sink in. Is your MIL very loud too?

CrisRuns

Weird that my post disappeared.  I was saying that I had a guy once in court who had to repeat everything three times.  I loved it because if I missed it the first time I still had two more chances to make notes.

I wonder why some people really need to keep repeating the same things so much. Desire for approval? Bonding? They, themselves, need repetition? I am talking about people who do not have an old age problem, at least not just yet.

Docket_Rocket

This one was a pro se guy that was nutso.  When he started saying:

Your Honor, Your Honor, Your Honor, Damaris...

And the judge yelled, SHE'S CALLED MISS ______________.

Yes, yes, yes, so, Damaris....

I could tell the judge was annoyed.

I wonder why some people really need to keep repeating the same things so much. Desire for approval? Bonding? They, themselves, need repetition? I am talking about people who do not have an old age problem, at least not just yet.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I repeat myself a lot when I forget I have already told a story. I do this to my boyfriend all the time. I will get halfway through a story and he will tell me the ending of it. Maybe my memory is getting old prematurely.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to