Beginners and Beyond

FRI-I-I-I-D-A-Y! Dailies (Read 54 times)

flarunner

Cool  WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!   Cool

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners from injury, to running. We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay a while (not literally)! And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours.

flarunner

Mornin' Peepsters!

Did 6 miles this morning. It was a be-yoo-ti-ful morning!

Have a great day, y'all!

Morning all!

Greetings from Macon, GA, en route to Savannah.

Up before the rest of the family (although not running - SRD), enjoying breakfast with my iPad at Starbucks.

Can't wait to check in on the Posts from TaperBruce feed today.

Have a great one!

Dave

LRB

Supp Flo!

Heading out here in a bit for about a 37:00 trot.  It is currently 30 degrees, and I am not sure what is up with that but I am wearing shorts nonetheless.

YAYpril - B-Plus

Morning! SRD. Again. Cripes. I'll run a teeny tiny shakeout run tomorrow morning then the race is Sunday.

Morning! SRD. Again. Cripes. I'll run a teeny tiny shakeout run tomorrow morning then the race is Sunday.

First TaperBruce, now Tapril!

Dave

Adam_McAllen

Beer-and-waffle Powered

For the first time all week I've managed to drag my ass out of bed for a morning run. If only I could get into that routine by Tuesday, getting in mileage would be a lot easier :P.

In the words of my late-coach : Just hang in there, relax... and at the end of a race anyone you see.....just pass them

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Morning dailies. SRD for me - race tomorrow.

- Andrew

delicate flower

It is in fact FRIDAY and you know how that do!  Cool   I am looking forward to the weekend.  Really, I wouldn't lie about that.

Nice 23 mile bike ride with the wife last night.  Then I stayed up too late watching the NFL draft.  Fascinating stuff for folks like me who are into that sort of thing.

Elliptical and legs workout after work today.  Two more work days then we are Disney bound.  Bring it.

<3

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I called out of work today because I felt like it. I have a bunch of errands to run, I am going away for the weekend, I had a little too much wine at dinner with my girl friends last night, and I have 3 sick days left and I'm leaving my job in late May. So....seemed like a good day to take off, especially with the funk I've been in all week. I might try my long run today instead of trying to get up early tomorrow morning, because my boyfriend is coming up tonight and then we are heading up to Connecticut for a wedding and have to leave fairly early tomorrow morning. I will decide about the LR after the wine induced headache wears off. Have a great Friday!!!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.7 for me now driving back from my dads here in a bit. Long day ahead on the roads.

Marjorie

Ball of Fury

What's up dailies?  URD for me again....going to the ortho this afternoon, so we shall see what he says.  Everyone have a great day and for goodness sake, you taper madness folks need to keep it together!!Big grin

Phil:  Hope you and MBC have a great trip!  Disney is probably my second favorite place in the world, Vegas being slightly ahead!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

LRB

What up doe!

4 miles done: 9:20, 9:20, 9:20, 9:20.

It was a nice run with full sun and a nice, crisp feel in the air.  I tried out a pair of fire engine red thigh length sports briefs, and those things felt nice.  I had been searching for a functional pair in that color for over a year, and now that I have found them, I can finally race like my ass is on fiyah!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

whoa!!! talk about even splits!

What up doe!

4 miles done: 9:20, 9:20, 9:20, 9:20.

It was a nice run with full sun and a nice, crisp feel in the air.  I tried out a pair of fire engine red thigh length sports briefs, and those things felt nice.  I had been searching for a functional pair in that color for over a year, and now that I have found them, I can finally race like my ass is on fiyah!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Just B.S.

Morning Folks.

1,500 in the pool done. 6 or 7 easy miles later.

5 mile race tomorrow morning.

Did anyone see this cover from Boston Magazine. I totally this.

Link to story. http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/boston-magazines-heart-shaped-shoes-cover/64578/