Beginners and Beyond

NRR: When I first came onto RW (Read 315 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I lost my man boobs from running.  Joking

darn, that doesn't seem to be working for me at all.   Maybe I need to go see George from "Seinfeld..." 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

You have surely seen no naked pics of me! As for the body hair, I think we all have more than we'd like. And kudos to Dave for being a brave poster.

And I know you're mostly sweet looking and fairly harmless, so no worries.

Yes; at my age, most of it seems to be in my nose and ears.....I'm not going bald, my hair is just growing out in different places.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

jPark was the creeper, not Namtor.

I miss a lot of the (non-creeper) people from this thread Sad

Hip Redux

I don't miss the meltdown threads.

RSX

jPark was the creeper, not Namtor.

I miss a lot of the (non-creeper) people from this thread Sad

I have no memory of jPark. Nam's posts were fun.

Buelligan

I remember JPark because he looks like a friend of mine.   Poor bastards, both of them.

MrNamtor

It's true,  I am not a perv, and I was not banned.

It's also true that I was busy, I switched from web developer to developing android  apps and I was working really long hours and going through training

I am actually a runner, but I never identify myself as such to anyone in real life, and in fact this is the first time I think I've ever said that in any form, and possibly the last time. I'm not  technical about it -,not race oriented, (though I run races from time to time) and I own no real running gear except running shoes - but I've been running for over 4 years at this point and I really love running.

Anyway,blah blah blah. What I really want to say is that  I like this site and a lot of people here, missed a lot of you, and I'd like to rejoin the group. I might however lurk more than i post,but I send my love to everyone here even people I don't know yet, and to anyone I ever argued with, I can't even remember what we argued about. Who the hell cares.

Edit: Running has not totally gotten rid of my moobs either, thou I've probably gone down a couple of bra sizes.