Beginners and Beyond

How's your weather? (Read 92 times)

Little Blue

Scattered Clouds

90.7 °F

Scattered Clouds

Humidity: 98%
    Dew Point: 90 °F

What's that rule of thumb?  Temperature + dew point = % miserable?  Ours is 180. Shocked  Just went for a 2 mile slog that was more swim than run.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

64 degrees and cloudy with more rain and wind on the way.  It's already downpoured several times this morning.

Little Blue

64 degrees and cloudy with more rain and wind on the way.  It's already downpoured several times this morning.

That sounds delightful!Big grin

YAYpril - B-Plus

Same as daisymae since we live in the same area. I'm going to go to my gym at lunch and if it's not lightning/thundering at that time, run outside on their track. I can always finish my run on the treadmill if I get threatened by a storm.

90* dewpoint sounds horrible, horrible, horrible. I would just never go outside.

B-Plus

57 with a forecasted high of 64. I'll have to get ourt early for the weekend long run, as we're supposed to be getting a high of 73.

delicate flower

<3

SheCan

A little cooler today.  At 10:46 am, 90°F, 32°C, sunny.  High of 98°F.  At least its not supposed to get in the 100s today!  

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Winter, Fall and Spring generally suck around here. I have to say summer is amazing, and almost makes up for the other three seasons. These past two weeks have been gorgeous in the mornings. It's been mid 50s to low 60s. No rain. No humidity. Maybe overcast, maybe sunny. Light wind. Just incredible.

I have been noting about it in my logs, as I know how crappy the weather normally is around here. I really have to highlight and make note of it when it is this nice. I don't run in the PM, but if I did it would be around 80 with a possibility for scattered thunderstorms every other day.

- Andrew

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

rain, rain, rain. Had a rainy run this morning.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

cmb4314

Winter, Fall and Spring generally suck around here. I have to say summer is amazing, and almost makes up for the other three seasons. These past two weeks have been gorgeous in the mornings. It's been mid 50s to low 60s. No rain. No humidity. Maybe overcast, maybe sunny. Light wind. Just incredible.

I have been noting about it in my logs, as I know how crappy the weather normally is around here. I really have to highlight and make note of it when it is this nice. I don't run in the PM, but if I did it would be around 80 with a possibility for scattered thunderstorms every other day.

You're in MInnesota too, right?  I've been really enjoying the early summer weather too - we haven't had any day yet with temps above 80 as the high, and lots of 60s and 70s thus far.

I think the problem with Minnesota is that there is no such thing as Spring and Fall - it's Winter, Winter, Winter, and Summer :P

My wildly inconsistent PRs:

5k: 24:36 (10/20/12)  

10k: 52:01 (4/28/12)  

HM: 1:50:09 (10/27/12)

Marathon: 4:19:11 (10/2/2011) 

pae

Fire.

SheCan

Fire.

Are you in Colorado Springs???? Sad  Those fires look terrible!  Please be safe...

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

pae

Are you in Colorado Springs???? Sad  Those fires look terrible!  Please be safe...

Yep.  I'm about 5 miles outside of the evacuation zone, so I'm not really worried about my home.  Others are not so lucky.  Already 350+ homes have been lost, and it's only been burning for two days, and we have 0 containment.  Weather conditions aren't looking good for the next several days.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

San Antonio forecast

We're actually getting some cooler days, it's dropping under 95 degrees for us in the PM, yay!  I can do after work runs again!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

You're in MInnesota too, right?  I've been really enjoying the early summer weather too - we haven't had any day yet with temps above 80 as the high, and lots of 60s and 70s thus far.

I think the problem with Minnesota is that there is no such thing as Spring and Fall - it's Winter, Winter, Winter, and Summer :P

Yeah, live in Fargo so I get the same weather. Spent last weekend camping in MN.

- Andrew