Beginners and Beyond

RA will be offline for software upgrades at 1:30 PM EST (Read 253 times)

CrisRuns

We made it. Pfttttt....

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Of course, I didn't realize anything until I went to log today's miles and saw that the site was down.  lol

These seamless upgrades are gonna take some getting used to.

eric :)

I've made about a dozen updates since the beginning of the month.  RA has multiple web servers.  The updates were applied to one server at a time so the website never goes down, even during updates.  I had to bring the website down for the last update because part of the update involves restructuring the database.  This is the first time I took RA offline software upgrades for over a year.  Unless there's a catastrophic hardware failure, I don't expect RA to be offline much if at all.

LRB

Anyone else unable to delete PM's?

Walk-Jogger

Just wondering if I'm the only one who's training log has changed, as in lost all the extra custom graphs I've added?  I also don't see these extra's now when I view other people's logs.  Surprised

Retired &  Loving It

Docket_Rocket

I was going to mention that eric knows how obsessed we are with the forums since he had to tell us about the maintenance here.  Thanks, eric, you're the best!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Just wondering if I'm the only one who's training log has changed, as in lost all the extra custom graphs I've added?  I also don't see these extra's now when I view other people's logs.  Surprised

I can see your graphs.

@runjerseygirl

Woah buddy.  Easy there.  Wink

I can see your graphs.

Do you even run?

LRB

Woah buddy.  Easy there.  Wink

Doh!

xor

Check eric's thread on the main board about the upgrade.  Some customizations to your log page will have to be re-added.

As for custom reports (which are really graphs), my custom ones are still listed on my Reports page.

xor

Heh.  You mean a site that actually comes back in the promised amount of time and works?

xor

Anyone else unable to delete PM's?

I'm having this issue too.  We should tell The Man.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Perfectly timed for me. My yoga class started at 1:30 and when it ended at 3:00 RA was BACK! Didn't even have to go through withdrawl. Now when RWOL was down for like 3 days THAT was bad.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

I guess RWOL doesn't have the deep pockets that RA has for top notch IT...LOL

Just kidding...don't feel obligated to correct me.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013