Beginners and Beyond

POLL: How many times per week do you run? (Read 166 times)

workinprogress11

Normally 6.  In the winter, I have to fight to get that 6th day.  In the nice weather, I have to force myself to take the day of rest that I know I need.

Village people

6-7

I love doing doubles, but I have added cycling to my day so I have substituted riding for running doubles. Except I ride more than I would double, but it works for me.

Goorun

When healthy 11 - 12 times per week.

Laundry once a week. (I'm not disgusting, I have a lot of running clothes Wink).

Slow and steady never wins anything.

Fat & lazy runner

I'd like to run 5 times a week. But sometimes I have problems so I can't.

Andy G.

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

4 but I plan on going to 5 soon

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

Ric-G

usually 6. never thought that would be the case but it works well when you finally learn to run easy most days and do a couple of quality workouts when in training.

marathon pr - 3:16

5 days per week

Penguin Forever

5 on the weeks when my massage schedule is a little fuller and I'm a little more tired and need an extra day off.

6 on the weeks when I have extra energy and only need one day off.

Buelligan

All of them.  I like to at least get 7 straight days in before a rest day.  I'm on my 12th straight day now and will take a rest day when it feels right.

When I get serious about racing this fall, I'll likely take more rest days, maybe one a week.  For now I'm just out there free-form doing 50mpw and loving it.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Usually 4-5 days, occasionally, 3 or 6. 7 a couple of times.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Hipfan

Proud Calgarian

11-12 times a week, 6-7 days a week

2015 Goals and PRs:

5k - 17:59 (18:05);  10k - 35:59 (36:42);   HM - 1:19:19 (1:19:59);   FM - 2:49:59 (3:05:46)

MrNamtor

5.8 days a week is my average since i've been keeping a log. I know that might not make sense but sometimes averages don't (like the average family in the US having 2.7 kids)

bobruns

5, preferrably 6

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I do this.  Take one rest day every other week or as needed.

As to the laundry, I cannot reuse anything since the stuff is all smelly, wet, and dripping by the time I am done.  I do have a lot of clothes too.Big grin

When healthy 11 - 12 times per week.

Damaris