Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES - You Say YOLO? (Read 274 times)

Zelanie

Morning!  Tasty cookies that I made for Christmas?  ROLO!

5.5 easy later.

Nevrgivup

5 easy on the TM. My treadmill is in the garage and its gorgeous out but didn't want to run hills today. I wore a tank and shorts and popped the garage doors open. Nice run today.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Docket_Rocket

Out of court heading now to lunch.  4 more hours til my mini vacation starts.  Can't wait!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Ball of Fury

Last run at home before the race this weekend!  5 easy miles @ 10:06/mile.  Felt really good for the run, but then went to the chiro for my ITB and wow, it hurts now!  Ice, foam rolling, and ibuprofen this afternoon for sure!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Just B.S.

Good luck to all the racers this weekend!!

12.5 yesterday. Heading out for an easy 4 today. Then coached swimming at 6pm

with hubby and friends.

Have a good day all!

@runjerseygirl

There's a reason they call it the voice of reason.  Because there's usually a really good reason for the voice.  I should have listened to mine yesterday.  It was suggested that I take an URD because my legs are sore, but I'm hard-headed and didn't.  Spin class was a disaster, and I had to quit halfway through because my legs started cramping up.  Ugh.

Do you even run?

delicate flower

There's a reason they call it the voice of reason.  Because there's usually a really good reason for the voice.  

Meh, my voice of reason is a moron.

<3

@runjerseygirl

Meh, my voice of reason is a moron.

I have two.  One is a moron.  The other I like.  That one happens to be pretty smart.  I'm usually the one being moronic by not listening.

Do you even run?

runmomto3boys

Amy and Damaris: Good luck this weekend!

fourouta5

Healed Hammy

Amy and Damaris: Good luck this weekend!

And I guess I am chopped liver?  Roll eyes

Docket_Rocket

Hehe.  Good luck to you too and you better be there when I look for you!

BTW, the Maniacs picture is by the M baggage pickup, just in case you have not seen me.  I have to be there at 4:45am for the picture.

And I guess I am chopped liver?  Roll eyes

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Hello. Happy Thursday.

Today I celebrated my eldest daughter's 28th birthday with a run. She is now as old as I am. Tonight she wants the whole family to go to a yoga class with her. We will of course but I am sure my 18 year old son isn't too thrilled with the prospect. Should be interesting.

Have a good day everyone.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Tom, Heidi, scottydawg, Zelanie, Nightcrawler, PineGroveDave, Just B.S., enjoy your runs.

Damaris, enjoy your run or SRD, whatever your day brings.

c0derunner, have a relaxing and refreshing SRD.

kristin10185, that sounds like a great workout.

flarunner, jneilt, Hilary, AmiK, scrape, Rick, great runs.

Shari, I'm happy that you're feeling better.

SUSchnauzer, may you continue to enjoy excellent health for many years.

Kay, feel better soon.

kristin10185, I use the ArcTrainer when I cross-train. I love it.

lilac_jive, I hope that you figure out the source of your knee trouble soon.

Lori, happy birthday to your daughter. What a nice way to celebrate!

I awoke with a raging headache. So, weights, cardio, push-ups, and a double dose of ab work will happen after work tonight.

Howdy ,

Hoping for 3 tonight.

Keep running everyone,

Good luck to anyone racing this weekend!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Afternoon, dailies.

I managed to squeeze in 4 miles, easy pace with negative splits. 9:09 overall pace. Nothing spectacular, just a good run.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54