Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #138 (Read 28 times)

Docket_Rocket

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I have 12-14 to complete my week. On the TM because my eyes are swollen. Three more days sigh...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

16. Two long runs in a row of not getting lost

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

12, two down and backs with about 7 near- flat paved stream, 4 dirt with bumps and 1 road and parking lot.   Last 1 of the dirt was a real struggle.

sdWhiskers

11 miles with ~1,000 ft elevation along the coast. Warm and humid but thankfully not sunny yet.

Saw several Border Patrol vehicles which is abnormal here (25 min north of the border). Either they are just helping police or maybe an illegal boat came ashore.

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 miles. Weird weatherr this morning, wind was coming from the east and it felt cool but humid.

Docket_Rocket

11 miles with ~1,000 ft elevation along the coast. Warm and humid but thankfully not sunny yet.

Saw several Border Patrol vehicles which is abnormal here (25 min north of the border). Either they are just helping police or maybe an illegal boat came ashore.

I assume helping police because at this moment, I doubt anyone wants to come to this shit show.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

sdWhiskers

I assume helping police because at this moment, I doubt anyone wants to come to this shit show.

Its more of a shit show south of the border....

18 miles. Despite all the miles I’ve been putting up, this is my longest run in over 2 months. And it was a slog. Took it very slow, figuring I’d account for the fact that it’s been an 85 mile week.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

14.25 miles on the TM, 50 for the week.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I probably could've ran today, but I'm playing it safe. RD, then tomorrow ill either run easy or get in 10 miles rollerblading.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Runshortii

I have 13 to do that I’m slacking on because it’s pouring and I’m avoiding the treadmill

onemile

18 miles. Despite all the miles I’ve been putting up, this is my longest run in over 2 months. And it was a slog. Took it very slow, figuring I’d account for the fact that it’s been an 85 mile week.

Wow, nice

onemile

I ran 10 in some steady rain and lotsa puddles.

70 for me this week

Today’s run seemed to by marked by the devil. 6.66 miles in 66% humidity. Took it easier because I spent the morning digging post holes in the backyard.