Beginners and Beyond

WTF Wednesday (Read 31 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Where is everyone? Running? Jobs?

sdWhiskers

As a West Coaster, I am never one of the first posters!

4.4 easy miles. I did legs last night with my personal trainer so felt pretty sore and stiff this morning. Also, I miss running in the daylight.

Docket_Rocket

I am in court.  Feel free to join me.

I am going to try to go to the dentist today and beg for mercy, lol.  It's not too bad of a pain in the ass but I took ibuprofen, so...

Pilates and either 6 with 4 X 800m or 15 tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Run commute day. Got caught in pouring rain at about 3/4 of the way. Not worse than being drenched because of heat and humidity.

KCRuns

Mornin'!

I don't know if 2 miles is worth posting, but that's what I ran to work today.  Nice and easy.  It was a chilly 50 out and felt wonderful.

delicate flower

Left my house at 5:00 last night, arrived in Chattanooga about an hour ago.  Smooth sailing the whole way.  I'm tired.

<3

Cyberic

Left my house at 5:00 last night, arrived in Chattanooga about an hour ago.  Smooth sailing the whole way.  I'm tired.

Get some rest, ffs!

LRB

I

Ran

Half Crazy K 2.0

Ouch. Was this a solo drive?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3 very uninspired miles in the fog/rain/storms.  I did get my new handlebars on my bike before I left for work, although the weather forecast says in the morning I will be running about 10 with some HMP miles.  Meh.

Have a great afternoon!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

There is probably a 50/50 chance my Ironman swim gets cancelled  They are having record rainfall here... 5" the last 24 hours, with flood warnings everywhere.  The river is flowing fast and dangerous.  Hope it calms down the next few days.

<3

onemile

There is probably a 50/50 chance my Ironman swim gets cancelled  They are having record rainfall here... 5" the last 24 hours, with flood warnings everywhere.  The river is flowing fast and dangerous.  Hope it calms down the next few days.

That would really suck since you trained so hard for the swim

onemile

I ran 9 with the 12321321 "light" fartlek, 2 min jog between each.

I was not really thinking I'd be up to running fast today but it actually felt decent.

From the Internet.

Where is everyone? Running? Jobs?

That one. And puppy stuff.

I jogged 30 minutes - we had some killer weather the last few days, but back to 75F/74F dewpoint when I went out this morning. It's fine. Not that hot and I know what fall feels like again now so I can deal with a couple more humid days, lol.

Club track workout tonight is a mile time trial and some 400s. Getting ready to enter the pain cave! 

Cyberic

That would really suck since you trained so hard for the swim

That, and your race would not be a proper triathlon