Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES be like... (Read 41 times)

LRB

CoolWELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!Cool

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners, from injury to running. We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay a while (not literally)! And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours here

LRB

StepbyStep-SH

Smile Cute kitty!

3-4 nice and easy miles on tap this morning in the soup, then on the road to Marquette, MI, with the family.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Just B.S.

LRB, one of my favs evah!!

Work, then at 6pm 1,500 in the lake with friends, then immediately afterward run 10k.

Then home to pack for the trip/race on the weekend, leaving directly after work tomorrow.

Good thing we have a van. Triathlons for two people and a 4 day weekend away require a lot of crap.

Plus I have a whole list of things my son wants brought up from his room.

I have no idea how I'm going to get all that done today, it's going to be a late late night.

Shari, best of luck on your marathon. I know you will be amazing!

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  8 miles tonight.  Off to get my allergy shot.

LRB, LOL.

Shari, enjoy your easy miles and good luck this weekend.

Beth, enjoy the weekend.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Robert31320

Team TJ

Morning y'all.

Rest day for me (maybe).

I'll holla!

Running for TJ because he can't.

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!

Five miles done this morning, stupid taper. 

But I have coffee, so it's ok. Big grin

Hope everyone has a great day!!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Docket_Rocket

Are you going to change your name to DtotheTaper?????

Good morning everyone!

Five miles done this morning, stupid taper. 

But I have coffee, so it's ok. Big grin

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

HUMPDAY!  I need to get in one more LR before my slew of half marathons.  I guess I'll do that today.  Today's weather looks like suck, but less suck than the next two days.  I predict a slow and slushy run.

I echo the "Good luck, Shari" sentiments that are abound in this thread.

<3

YAYpril - B-Plus

Morning!

6 miles after work.

YAYpril - B-Plus

Are you going to change your name to DtotheTaper?????

I think he should.

Hip Redux

Today's weather looks like suck, but less suck than the next two days.  

Poor Mr. Oski trying to race in this weather this weekend!   Why couldn't the nice weather stay for a few more days?

Today is a morning session at PT, which means I get to stop at Starbucks for coffee after, and then after work I'll try to slog out a run of 3+ miles, which will be finally bumping up the rehab mileage a bit.

Docket_Rocket

Hmmm, Starbucks.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Today's dog report:  she thought 4:45 would be a good time to go out......and then again just after 5 <--thanks Phil.

Have a good day all - and a great weekend to Shari, Beth, Mr Oski and whoever else has BIG plans.

Today is the first day of school - know what that means?  GETTING STUCK BEHIND SCHOOL BUSES on my way to work.  HOORAY.

Docket_Rocket

MBC, if dogs are like cats, they will continue moving the time to earlier.

Damaris

Fundraising Page