Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: You know the drill (Read 41 times)

LRB

'Sup.

I'm not necessarily a fan of the zombie genre, but decided to check out The Walking Dead last night for the first time to see what all the hoopla was about. Welp, I tuned in just in time to see Glenn take one for the team. That was a bad, bad, move on my part.

LRB

It's a rest day for me, I'll get back at it tomorrow.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

0 for me this morning.  Patience is supposed to be a virtue.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Rest day today.  sick as a dog on sunday morning but still managed to get 3 easy miles in.  then was quite lazy after that, just layed around the house watching football, none of my darn teams won.  Good thing I don't gamble, lol.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  You know you have another asthma bout when your medication leaves you as breathless as before you took it.  I have 6 miles tonight, but we'll see.  Leaving work early to rest a bit and see if I can breathe better.  No wonder my LR last night was a meh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Hooray Monday!!  I was all packed to go to the pool this morning but yada yada yada bed.  Got a short jog to do after work today.  I am feeling a little soreness in my legs from yesterday's 5K effort.

<3

onemile

FreeSoul, Jetta doesn't mind running 15 miles?  Does she run off leash?  Bruno doesn't really care to run more than 2-3 miles with me and it's not that he is physically tired. I think he finds it boring. But I have to keep him on leash because we are running in areas with other people/dogs.  And after the first mile the pee stops and sniff breaks are not allowed

It's a rest day for me, I'll get back at it tomorrow.

+1 on the first part, +maybe on the second. Foot still hurts.

Dave

LRB

+1 on the first part, +maybe on the second. Foot still hurts.

There's like 3 or 4 bad foots in the dailies, hopefully it's not an epidemic. Big grin

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I've never watched these zombie shows but hear all about them from DD2. Ummmmm no thanks. My imagination gets me into enough trouble without watching stuff like that.

Rest day today.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I didn't want to get up this morning, so I'll try and get in 6 miles tonight.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

My foot is getting better, but not cured. It doesn't bother me anymore (no limping at all, even when I get up in the morning), but sometimes I still "hurt it" some. Like Saturday, after my run, I felt it all day. I would not have cared about a little discomfort before, but it's still too fresh of an injury to dismiss little aches. Especially considering that I'm currently only running 50-55 miles per week. I don't think my foot is ready for more, yet.

My son has started to watch Walking Dead on Netflix. I'm glad, because since it's not translated in French, he has to watch it in English, and there's no easier way to learn English than to watch stuff you find entertaining on TV, because you learn while enjoying yourself.

Cyberic

Patience is supposed to be a virtue.

Not my forte.

onemile

Especially considering that I'm currently only running 50-55 miles per week. I don't think my foot is ready for more, yet.

Why do you want to run more than that?

Cyberic

FFS, those are kms 

I'm running 30-35 miles per week, double