Beginners and Beyond

Zombie Jesus Sundailies (Read 27 times)

delicate flower

Good morning and wake up!  Happy Easter to everyone that celebrates that sort of thing.  I've got a family brunch at 11, and hopefully will be home by 1:30 to sit on my ass and watch TV the rest of the day.

I've got 12 miles to run as soon as I am sufficiently coffeed.

I got through the first 90 minutes of Suicide Squad last night and was thoroughly enjoying it, but I was also tired and sleepy.  Will finish it today.

Your turn to reply to this thread.  Don't be shy!

<3

Cyberic

Will run. ~10. Later. Coffee first.

onemile

Happy Easter Smile

Cyberic

Poor dog.

It seems the pretty long term weather forecast is holding true, and they'll be getting a tail wind in Boston tomorrow. Temps slightly  lower than last year at the starting line, but still pretty high.

No more marathons

Onemile - nothing so sweet as a GDS easter bunny.

Thanks for sharing those pictures.

SRD

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

Happy Easter Smile

lol 💕

LRB

Poor dog.

It seems the pretty long term weather forecast is holding true, and they'll be getting a tail wind in Boston tomorrow. Temps slightly  lower than last year at the starting line, but still pretty high.

All I can think of is that perpetual sun, and how it fried my brain for 4 hours.

They won't know for certain until tomorrow, but if the high reaches 66 as projected (depending on where you check) it will be pretty much the same crap we had with the added variable of the wind. I would die all over again.

LRB

It is currently PR conditions here for docket rocket. Too bad she is not here to run in this shit, er um, crap.

delicate flower

Run done.  12 at 7:13 avg, which would have been better if not for the slow first mile.  Stupid.  

<3

Docket_Rocket

Awww, look at those doggies.

I have 18 miles on the TM coming up.  Might do some MP miles, but not sure yet.  The knee was a bit achy last night so I'll start slow and decide once the leg warms up.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

9.5 miles on the mountain. Long run will be tomorrow.

71 miles for the week.

Cyberic

All I can think of is that perpetual sun, and how it fried my brain for 4 hours.

They won't know for certain until tomorrow, but if the high reaches 66 as projected (depending on where you check) it will be pretty much the same crap we had with the added variable of the wind. I would die all over again.

I guess the tail wind could be a double edged sword. If people start too fast thinking the tail wind will make their times x% faster, the heat and the sun might break a few later on.

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 miles. 80 degrees and lots of wind. Yuck.

Onemile, great dog pictures.

LRB

I guess the tail wind could be a double edged sword. If people start too fast thinking the tail wind will make their times x% faster, the heat and the sun might break a few later on.

Are you ever going back?

LRB

Run done.  12 at 7:13 avg, which would have been better if not for the slow first mile.  Stupid.  

lol