Beginners and Beyond

Thank you sir, may I have another Thursdailies! (Read 49 times)

SUSchnauzer

Run Long, Hard, and Fast

CoolWELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!Cool

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners, from injury to running. We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay a while (not literally)! And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours here.

SUSchnauzer

Run Long, Hard, and Fast

Good morning gang! I have 10 miles scheduled after work today. It should be fun. Have a great day!

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  9 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Morning, SUS & D!  Morning, Dailies!

"Neidermeyer!"

4 easy miles this morning. Running under the full moon added a little light today. Off to the showers, then breakfast, then work.

Have a good one, everyone!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Pinktastic

Good Morning Friends!!

Today is my Friday.  Hooray!!   My plans for tomorrow are sleeping, eating and napping.   :-)

SUS – Thanks for starting us out this morning!  Enjoy those 10 tonight!

Damaris – Have a great day and a fantastic run later!

Tom – Way to get the miles in early today!

My plan is more core after work today.   The weather forecast says that it will be in the 50s on Sunday morning.   Man I wish I could run in that!!

Have a Pinksational day!!   And, may your next run be that confidence boosting run that leaves you feeling Pink-mazing!!

- Sarah

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

delicate flower

Ahoy there, ya swashbuckling swine!

8.25 miles at 8:15 pace last night.  I felt rather sluggish yesterday and could not get into the run mentally.  Meh, it happens.  I hit the gym early this morning for a good dose of PT and legs workout.  Run planned after work.

Interesting NFL game on tap tonight.  I trust everyone will be watching.

<3

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!

8.3 done this morning, coffee infusion in progress. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.5 at 4 am. I will be training people all day. Will pop on later.

Marjorie

Morning dailies....

It's official. Getting up early to run before work is teh sux.  I got up at 5:00 am yesterday to get a quality run in and I've felt like crap ever since.  Tonight's run is one I'm not looking forward to but I just gotta get out there and do it. 2 miles easy + 4 miles @ MP + 5 mins easy + 4 miles @ HMP + 1 mile easy.  I'll have to recruit some victims (I mean friends) to come with me haha!

Melanie, I read yesterdays post where you said you were still feeling run down from last weeks effort. I hear you. Although my legs feel pretty much fine, the mind was still stuck on stop! I took Monday and Tuesday off.  Actually I think I'm back on the rebound. We'll see after tonight's run.

Have a good Thursday all!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

3 last night....wanted 4 or 5 but I had awful heartburn. More tonight and yoga.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

We finally are getting some really good rain, which is cooling things down.   Will only be a high of 86 - 90 today, so plan on doing a run after work, probably a hill route.

Holidays for September 19th are:

Butterscotch Pudding Day

Arrrr - Talk Like A Pirate Day

Wife Appreciation Day

"Big Whopper" of a Lie Day

Mickey Mouse Day - His first cartoon was shown today in 1928

KEYWORD1  2009-10-09  doctor  doctors  surgeon  surgeons  operation  operations  surgery  surgeries

KEYWORD1  2001-11-07  fish  ocean  oceans  sea  seas  water  wet  beach

Mickey Mouse cartoons, Mickey Mouse cartoon, Mickey Mouse picture, Mickey Mouse pictures, Mickey Mouse image, Mickey Mouse images, Mickey Mouse illustration, Mickey Mouse illustrations

KEYWORD1  2012-08-23  pirate  pirates  injury  injuries  patch  patches  eye patch  eye patches

KEYWORD1  2010-11-05  cat  cats  feline  felines  animal  animals  mammal  mammals

pirate cartoons, pirate cartoon, pirate picture, pirate pictures, pirate image, pirate images, pirate illustration, pirate illustrations

pirate cartoons, pirate cartoon, pirate picture, pirate pictures, pirate image, pirate images, pirate illustration, pirate illustrations

husbands and wives cartoons, husbands and wives cartoon, husbands and wives picture, husbands and wives pictures, husbands and wives image, husbands and wives images, husbands and wives illustration, husbands and wives illustrations

husbands and wives cartoons, husbands and wives cartoon, husbands and wives picture, husbands and wives pictures, husbands and wives image, husbands and wives images, husbands and wives illustration, husbands and wives illustrations

dog, marriage, treat, sex, expectation, behavior, flirting,

KEYWORD1  1992-03-09  albert  husband  husbands  wife  wives  marriage  marriages  marital

KEYWORD1  2010-02-28  computer  computers  technology  software  internet  www  world wide web  web

KEYWORD1  2011-07-17  pinocchio  parody  parodies  lie  lies  lying  disney  disney character

KEYWORD1  1996-09-21  husband  husbands  wife  wives  marriage  marriages  relationship  relationshi

KEYWORD1  2012-11-20  family  parent  parents  parenting  mom  moms  mother  mothers

tall tales cartoons, tall tales cartoon, tall tales picture, tall tales pictures, tall tales image, tall tales images, tall tales illustration, tall tales illustrations

KEYWORD1  2004-05-07  medical  medicine  doctor  doctors   physician  physicians   surgery  surgerie

pudding cartoons, pudding cartoon, pudding picture, pudding pictures, pudding image, pudding images, pudding illustration, pudding illustrations

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Dad on the run.

Wife had to work late lastnight so didn't get my run in, I'm ok with it though as my quads were rather sore. I did however get some gym time in after work and managed to squeeze in some Bi's and Tri's. Plan on 5 this evening, hope I can manage. Been a while since I've ran anything over 3.5

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Morning dailies. Just a quick post because I have a meeting in a few, followed by a few more hours of them. Joy.

I did an Easy 5 this morning. I did order a new pair of kicks yesterday, so hopefully they'll be at my doorstep tomorrow. Smile I picked up the Kinvara 3's from Running Warehouse for just a shade under $50. Not a bad price!

Have a great day everyone!

- Andrew

LRB

Supp crew!

Got in 7 this morning and the pain in my back I had all last week has now moved to my left ass cheek.

Yeah, have fun with that one.  Joking

Hip Redux

Supp crew!

Got in 7 this morning and the pain in my back I had all last week has now moved to my left ass cheek.

Yeah, have fun with that one.  Joking

Careful, man, you don't want to end up at the LimpingBehind.com forums!

PT this afternoon for me, followed by gym.

I am taking a photography class for the next few weeks to learn how to use my digital SLR camera!