Beginners and Beyond

Sunny Sundailies (Read 41 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

At least it's sunny out today. Cold and very windy. Don't know if AC is taking the same precautions as DC. There they won't have a start/finish, kids run, awards ceremony or on course clocks  due to high winds for the Cherry Blossom 10 miler. If 10mph winds cause an 8% increase in effort, what do 30 mph winds do? I'll let you know on a few hours  Happy running!

Cyberic

Taper... I trained good this past week, but no doubles. I still have 2 good workouts this upcoming week, but today I'm not running a long run as I was lately. I'll make it a 12 like yesterday or maybe 14. Cold out, windchill in the single digits.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 6.6 easy miles.  It was 32 with a light wind, but sunny and absolutely beautiful.  Mid 60s this afternoon, I will be mowing as soon as it warms up to 50 or so.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Half Crazy K 2.0

2:06:01. 20 seconds off my PR, pretty sure it was a negative split, didn't look at those yet.

Zelanie

2:06:01. 20 seconds off my PR, pretty sure it was a negative split, didn't look at those yet.

Way to go- congratulations! 

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Awesome!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Woohoo! We've got a new PR!

Docket_Rocket

Congrats, Half!  Hope the winds weren't that bad.

I have my LR on the TM later.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

'Morning!  Well it took until spring, but winter has finally arrived.  I just completed 2:20 on the spin bike.  That is all my ass could handle.

That must have been some cramp I had at the end of my race yesterday because I am still feeling it today.

WOO HOO!  Nice job, 2.0!

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Woohoo! We've got a new PR!

Nope, 20 seconds slower. All things considered, not bad for the conditions. Had a few times where the wind almost took out my feet or knees.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Good stuff, Half!

14.5 miles for me, 8:15 (or something) average pace. ESU.

Cyberic

Nope, 20 seconds slower. All things considered, not bad for the conditions. Had a few times where the wind almost took out my feet or knees.

Oh, shoot, sorry about that. Read your post too fast.

LRB

I ran 14 on a slightly hilly route. The elevation wasn't anything crazy but given the condition of my legs, it pretty much sucked. Yes.

17 miles.

60 for the week.

Dave

Cyberic

17 miles.

60 for the week.

13 for me. 66 for the week.