Beginners and Beyond

Run that back SunDAILIES (Read 33 times)

LRB

Hi.

It's currently 8 and 0 out there with a steady wind of 9 MPH, so pretty much the same hoola-boola we had yesterday at this time...although the sun is out and shining brightly, so there is that.

My heel is no worse for the wear after running on that frozen rut covered, raggedy ass trail yesterday, so it looks like I escaped disaster there. PHEW.

I would like to jog for 70 minutes today, if my fingers don't fall off first, we'll see...

What up doe?

Cyberic

I'll be heading out for a run with a few peeps I know. I'm becoming a social runner.

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have 12 miles tonight.  They will be outside since we are participating of the cold front and it will be 60F then. Yay me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

For a variety of reasons I only ran 3.3 of my 8 miles today. On the treadmill. It will have to be good enough.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

No more marathons

SRD - thank the gods.  10 degrees now - high of 25.  Nope.

Will be hitting the theater later today to take in Hidden Figures.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

From the Internet.

We got a foot of snow yesterday and I have to run 15, so that's going to be fun. Wish me luck! D:

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Wind chill won't get out of the single digits today. I may do no more than think about running.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

RD.  I thought I should take one soon, and it was 9F again this morning.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

I bailed after 2 miles. The wind was brutal and I got lightheaded, which seems to happen when I run late in the morning without eating.

No more marathons

We got a foot of snow yesterday and I have to run 15, so that's going to be fun. Wish me luck! D:

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Half Crazy K 2.0

90 minute run, lol distance. I found a way into the state park about a mile from my house. Trail running is a whole different beast, lots of hills and rocks. No falls, so I'll call that a success.

delicate flower

We got snow yesterday too.  Not a foot, but enough to mess up the roads.  So, I did 14 on the treadmill.  10 progression, then realizing my legs were done, I ran the last 4 easier.

<3

Cyberic

Ran 14.5 miles with 1650 feet of elevation gain  ( and as much elevation loss since I started and ended at home) at 8:11 mpm avg pace, in 5 degrees weather. Tougher 14.5 than what I'm used to.

66.3 miles for the week. volume will go down starting tomorrow because work and no marathon.

Cyberic

Half Crazy K 2.0

Some trail pics. I managed to only step in the water once. The bottom picture does not give a good perspective of how steep the drop was, as much as the trail looked good on the other side of the river, I turned around.