Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies with spring nowhere in sight (Read 27 times)

delicate flower

Hello I say!  Where is everyone?  My God, wake up already.

Two hours to do on the bike trainer this morning.  I'd prefer to ride outside, but not when it is 18 degrees.

'Sup.

<3

delicate flower

<3

LRB

No more marathons

Yawn.

Still adjusting to dayfuckinglightsavingstime.  And trip through time zones.

MTA:  heading out for 12 - yeah, that's right, maybe soon, maybe later.  yawn.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I hate 5Ks.  Especially when you think they are starting at 8am and they start at 730 and you ran the 3 miles to it starting at 7.  I wasn't the only one that read 8am somewhere but we were the last to start.  Passing walkers at mile 1 killed me and my exhausted legs did the rest.  Sort of ran it at tempoish or HMP effort.  31:16 when I wanted 30 minutes.  That's OK.  10 mile race with hubby tomorrow.

9 miles done.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Yawn.

Still adjusting to dayfuckinglightsavingstime. 

It's been a rough week that way. It's almost 11:00 and I am no closer to running than I was an hour ago.

Cyberic

Morning!  I hate 5Ks.  Especially when you think they are starting at 8am and they start at 730 and you ran the 3 miles to it starting at 7.  I wasn't the only one that read 8am somewhere but we were the last to start.  Passing walkers at mile 1 killed me and my exhausted legs did the rest.  Sort of ran it at tempoish or HMP effort.  31:16 when I wanted 30 minutes.  That's OK.  10 mile race with hubby tomorrow.

9 miles done.

That's cool.

10 mile race tomorrow? We don't get these distances here.

Cyberic

Ran 8. Too chilly for a Baboon bike ride, but perfectly fine for a Cyberic run.

Docket_Rocket

That's cool.

10 mile race tomorrow? We don't get these distances here.

We don't either. we are traveling to Central florida for it. Not racing but should be fun as it is a Medieval themed race.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

19:56!!!!!!!!!

LRB

LRB

Next time though, upload the run first, then post.

WOO HOO!!

Dave

Next time though, upload the run first, then post.

Nah, I would do the same.

Dave

LRB

Nah, I would do the same.

You would and you have and you received the same response.