Beginners and Beyond

NRR - what do you do for a living? (Read 966 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Physical Therapist

Marjorie

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

CPA

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

Robert31320

Team TJ

I'm an administrative assistant.  And while it seems menial to some, I love it.  I'm sure because the people I support (all four of them) are uber appreciative, and have expressed on a daily basis that they would be lost without me.

I do not see that position as menial, at all.  I just wish I could witness a competant admin assistant at work...

Running for TJ because he can't.

Ken WD

Finance type job with a bank & part owner of a craft brewery

I do massage therapy at my own day spa.

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

I'm an administrative assistant.  And while it seems menial to some, I love it.  I'm sure because the people I support (all four of them) are uber appreciative, and have expressed on a daily basis that they would be lost without me.

No lie, I grew up wanting to be an administrative assistant because my dad's legal secretary was an amazing human being.  She and my dad worked together for over 30 years and she was a member of the family  and so.damn.smart and organized.   Not to mention, I am grateful every minute of the day for my intensely fabulous office staff.  All the docs in my office grovel at their feet on the regular because they are beyond the best.   I can say something like, "Do you remember that person who called for an appointment 8 months ago who wasn't a client but they knew on of our other clients?  What was their name? " and they figure it out in 5 minutes.  Ridiculous.

Director of Cardiology Services here.

Walk-Jogger

Hey Doc, do you recognize this little item? 

Guess

Clown

Retired &  Loving It

I'm a grad student, so I guess that means I'm an research assistant for a living. Ask me again in a year and a half. Smile

5k - 25:15 (11/18/12)

10k - 1:01:51 (2/14/15)

10mi - 1:33:18 (3/2/14)

HM - 2:06:12 (3/24/13)

Upcoming Races:

Benched until further notice. :/

Everything you need is already inside. [[Bill Bowerman]]

xor

Cecil, those are tiny world war one soldier helmets, aren't they??

You Rang?

I am the managing partner and custodian for the law firm of Me Myself & I.  I practice US immigration & nationality law.  In short, I help people get green cards and US citizenship.  It used to be easy.  On a sunny morning in September of 2001, ninteen people made my job significantly more interesting.

When I'm not beating up or begging the government for immigration benefits on behalf of my clients, you'll find me in the bankruptcy courts.  I started to practice bankruptcy in 2007 obstensivly to avoid my own.

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Self-proclaimed time and attendance tyrant, aka payroll clerk.

Walk-Jogger

Cecil, those are tiny world war one soldier helmets, aren't they??

LOL, nope, not quite! But nice try... Hey Doc is probably the only one here that might know what they are, without peeking... 

Retired &  Loving It

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

Hey Doc, do you recognize this little item? 

Guess

Clown

Cecil!! That's hilarious - they look like equine ocular prostheses - the ball part looks a it bigger than I'm used to but otherwise that's what they look like!!   What's the answer?  And if I'm right, why the heck do you have that?  I'm cracking up here! 

Rungry!

I am an office drone for an oil and gas company.

Jen