Beginners and Beyond

Love is in my world since SATURDAILIES (Read 222 times)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

RMT3B..thanks. It's funny, I don't really know where my running came from. I couldn't even pass my fitness test for soccer in college. Granted it was 2 miles in 12:00, but I've made huge gains in speed and fitness. Now if I can just keep healthy...

Buchy...thank you. You could sign me up for that brunch too. This weather was awesome!

Kristin...thanks. The guys and gal that beat me have the real crazy speed, mine is more like some speed. As for your name with "I," my first love was the same way and it just seems like that's the only way it should be. She always said she was a "tin," not a "ten.". She kinda was a ten though ha.

LRB...thanks man. I'd have loved to not have that slower on in there, but that was a pure, ginormous hill. At least it was negative slit.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Luke, c0derunner, I hope you enjoyed the R in RD.

flarunner, kudos for doing your run so early.

Gustav, I prefer the ArcTrainer. The resistance can be adjusted anywhere from 15 to 100 and the incline from 0 to 10.

Kay, please be good to yourself.

B-Plus, 14.7@8:15=amazing.

Robert, great job doing 6.3.

Shari, running six miles is progress. May your health continue to improve.

Lily, nice work with the 11!

kristin10185, I wonder what kind of stinger-tipped insect found its way into that doc's britches. And I hope you find one who helps you heal, without imposing his agenda on you.

Rick, awesome. It's great to read that you're running again.

jneilt, So_Im_a_Runner, Damaris, scottydawg, congratulations!

Heidi, nice recovery run.

Ouch, lilac_jive, I hope that your hip stops troubling you soon.

rkymtnanna, great workout! Have you decided which TM you'll buy?

buchy2009, excellent run. And what a delicious way to end it!

Lori, you ran 12.1. That's more than respectable.

Tom, you showed those hills who's the boss.

Pinktastic, you're made of tough stuff, if you ran 8.26 after being sidelined by the flu.

Yay, April!!!

Just B.S., great job in the pool. Enjoy your purchases in good health.

Kristin, I don't blame you for being upset. It all sounds very frustrating.

Today was my weekly RD. I have 21.0 miles, weights, abs, and push-ups planned for tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

Luke, c0derunner, I hope you enjoyed the R in RD.

flarunner, kudos for doing your run so early.

Gustav, I prefer the ArcTrainer. The resistance can be adjusted anywhere from 15 to 100 and the incline from 0 to 10.

Kay, please be good to yourself.

B-Plus, 14.7@8:15=amazing.

Robert, great job doing 6.3.

Shari, running six miles is progress. May your health continue to improve.

Lily, nice work with the 11!

kristin10185, I wonder what kind of stinger-tipped insect found its way into that doc's britches. And I hope you find one who helps you heal, without imposing his agenda on you.

Rick, awesome. It's great to read that you're running again.

jneilt, So_Im_a_Runner, Damaris, scottydawg, congratulations!

Heidi, nice recovery run.

Ouch, lilac_jive, I hope that your hip stops troubling you soon.

rkymtnanna, great workout! Have you decided which TM you'll buy?

buchy2009, excellent run. And what a delicious way to end it!

Lori, you ran 12.1. That's more than respectable.

Tom, you showed those hills who's the boss.

Pinktastic, you're made of tough stuff, if you ran 8.26 after being sidelined by the flu.

Yay, April!!!

Just B.S., great job in the pool. Enjoy your purchases in good health.

Kristin, I don't blame you for being upset. It all sounds very frustrating.

Today was my weekly RD. I have 21.0 miles, weights, abs, and push-ups planned for tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

Not yet. I am leaning towards a particular brand (can't remember the name right now, have bookmarked on my computer) based on some prelim research. But I'll do more in depth research as it gets closer.

You can call me Anna

StepbyStep-SH

Ok, a few minutes to post some.

kristin, find a new doctor.

April, woot.  I cannot wait to see your progress and your race.

We just spent some time at the hot tub with some fellow Maniacs.  After they talked about their schedule, I turned to DH and said: see?  I am not as crazy as you think I am.  He said, when compared to normal people, yes.Angry

Have a nice night!

After I ran my double a couple years ago, and talked about meeting several Maniacs/50 Staters who were also doubling that weekend, my uncle (who is a marathoner, too), said "Just because you can find a dozen other people who do the same thing doesn't mean it's normal."

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

RMT3B..thanks. It's funny, I don't really know where my running came from. I couldn't even pass my fitness test for soccer in college. Granted it was 2 miles in 12:00, but I've made huge gains in speed and fitness. Now if I can just keep healthy...

Buchy...thank you. You could sign me up for that brunch too. This weather was awesome!

Kristin...thanks. The guys and gal that beat me have the real crazy speed, mine is more like some speed. As for your name with "I," my first love was the same way and it just seems like that's the only way it should be. She always said she was a "tin," not a "ten.". She kinda was a ten though ha.

LRB...thanks man. I'd have loved to not have that slower on in there, but that was a pure, ginormous hill. At least it was negative slit.

That's because "tin" is the right way.  ; )

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

12.2 @ 7:57 avg. pace

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Haha it was the 2 "i's" that did it for sure

So, in other words, the "I"s have it!

Get well, both Kristins!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Zelanie

10.29 done!  It was cold and dark for the second half, but the run felt great!

Fuzzy, Zelanie, great runs yesterday!