Beginners and Beyond

Stupid SaturDAILIES (Read 33 times)

LRB

Hi,

I'm driving 40 minutes to run 52, makes sense right? And let's not talk about the 40 minute drive home. 

I don't know, I'm just not feeling any of the neighborhood routes today.

What are you up to?

From the Internet.

Let the recovery week begin!! Big grin Big grin Big grin

16 miles at 8:35 average, and because I ran long on Sunday last week, my rolling 7 day total is 61.1 miles - an all-time high EVER.

Cyberic

Ran for 75 minutes or so. Not recovered from yesterday. Those 7 miles at MP destroyed me. Really weird. Ok, it was 72 and sunny, but that isn't so bad, and I have trained in the summer before. It's like I'm overtraining, or something, but I'm running 50 miles per week, and I was running in the 70s this winter, so I doubt it's overtraining.

Oh, well. Like LRB's siggy says, that too shall pass.

MTA: It actually says "Let the run define itself" which does not really make a point with my post. Hey, Rick, I liked the old siggy better! 

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 7 miles with strides tonight.

LRB, hope your race goes well!

Lauren, congrats on the weekly mileage!

Cy, hope it's just today and nothing to worry about.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I was stupid and waited until after sunrise to run.  11.9 miles of 70+ DP and sunshine.  DR wouldn't mind, but it melted my early-morning-running ass into a puddle.  I cried twice.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

delicate flower

'Morning!  Saturday bike ride complete.  100 miles at 17.5 mph.  It took me 5:44.  Stick a fork in me.  Also, FTS.  No brick run after.  HOORAY!!

<3

LRB

DR wouldn't mind, but it melted my early-morning-running ass into a puddle.  I cried twice.

lmao

I feel you Bro-tato chip. The dew points have been relatively mild so far up here, but that stupid shit is coming.

LRB

100 miles at 17.5 mph.  It took me 5:44.  Stick a fork in me.  Also, FTS.  No brick run after.  HOORAY!!

That's fucking insane, yo. Is that your longest ever? Whatever the case my hat is off to you!

LRB

Let the recovery week begin!! Big grin Big grin Big grin

16 miles at 8:35 average, and because I ran long on Sunday last week, my rolling 7 day total is 61.1 miles - an all-time high EVER.

The 7 day rolling total is awesome, and along with the 30 day rolling total, it is often the true indicator of fatigue, or lack thereof.

LRB

Ran for 75 minutes or so. Not recovered from yesterday. Those 7 miles at MP destroyed me. Really weird. Ok, it was 72 and sunny, but that isn't so bad, and I have trained in the summer before. It's like I'm overtraining, or something, but I'm running 50 miles per week, and I was running in the 70s this winter, so I doubt it's overtraining.

Oh, well. Like LRB's siggy says, that too shall pass.

MTA: It actually says "Let the run define itself" which does not really make a point with my post. Hey, Rick, I liked the old siggy better! 

lol

No one said this shit was easy. If it were, everyone would be doing it. 👎

LRB

Morning!  I have 7 miles with strides tonight.

LRB, hope your race goes well!

Lauren, congrats on the weekly mileage!

Cy, hope it's just today and nothing to worry about.

delicate flower

That's fucking insane, yo. Is that your longest ever? Whatever the case my hat is off to you!

I did 103 once, but today took me about an hour less.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

'Morning!  Saturday bike ride complete.  100 miles at 17.5 mph.  It took me 5:44.  Stick a fork in me.  Also, FTS.  No brick run after.  HOORAY!!

My ass started hurting.  Thanks a lot!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Cyberic

100 miles at 17.5 mph.

I have this crazy thought in my mind that you're preparing well and that you'll be ready for the Iron Man. NTIWKAAT