Beginners and Beyond

Thumbs up to Knuckle Lights! (Read 348 times)

runmomto3boys

Heidi, you can buy rechargeable batteries at Target or whatever. They'll seem a bit pricey, but are well worth it compared to replacing batteries every week! Anyway...yeah, I was talking about the lights. $39.99 is way cheaper than going to the ER when I fall and bust my head open or get hit by a car! I was excited about the free shipping. I *heart* free shipping...even though it's not actually free and is factored in to the cost of the item. Oh well. Smile

Yay!  Merry Christmas to you!!! I'm glad you bought them, especially b/c I know what your insane running schedule has been lately (11 p.m. runs, anyone)?  You will LOVE them!  Heck, my Mom ordered a pair to use on her walks she thought they were so nice!  K, I'll get those fancy schmancy batteries on my next Target run.

Docket_Rocket

I just got mine yesterday and ran with them.  Unfortunately, most of my routes are well lighted.  But for the dark parts, it's awesome.

I still twisted my ankle last night WITH IT! Angry

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Yep, I love my knuckle lights too! Also had one light go out then come back on but didn't associate it with the cold. Interesting, but it did come back on and did not happen again. I also use mine for walking the dogs to make sure there are no critters lurking in the dark.