Beginners and Beyond

Running Gear Websites (Read 83 times)

LRB

Because where running shoes, apparel and accessories are concerned, there is no such thing as too many options!

I recently stumbled across the national running center site which was the impetus for this thread.  Lemmie know what you got and I will add them to the list.

Running Warehouse

National Running Center

REI

Amazon

Road Runner Sports

The Clymb

Holabird Sports

Zombie Runner

lululemon

Athleta

Sugoi

Running Skirts

Dicks

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I use Road Runner Sports (www.roadrunnersports.com). Their VIP membership, which is only $2.99 for the first year, entitles you to free 2 day shipping and 10% off everything, always, and then they have days that are an additional 5 or 10% on top of that (you get email about it....usually about once a month or so). They have good selection and a lot of brands. And I really do like their brand of clothing. I get most of my running gear from them.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

PADRunner

Ive been getting my Mizunos from Amazon.

I'm pretty much a House guy, but do buy from my local shop if they have something I need in a hurry.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

StepbyStep-SH

The three LRB listed are my usual suspects. Though I check the sales at my local bike shop (and will check the local running store that is supposed to be opening here next year). I also have used the bike shop for all of my Gu and for my fun Sock Guy socks, because the owner is awesome at supporting the local running and multi-sport communities.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Birdwell

It's not a dedicated running site and can be hit or miss at times, but I've found some fantastic deals at

theclymb.com

someone else told me about this one, I ordered a bunch of Kinvara 2's from them on closeout for under $45 (May have been less, it's been a while though) 

holabirdsports.com

StepbyStep-SH

It's not a dedicated running site and can be hit or miss at times, but I've found some fantastic deals at

theclymb.com

someone else told me about this one, I ordered a bunch of Kinvara 2's from them on closeout for under $45 (May have been less, it's been a while though) 

holabirdsports.com

This, too. I've picked up a couple pair of NB1080s for under $70 - they normally retail at $125.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Just B.S.

Also a big fan of The Clymb. Hubby and I both do tri's and we get great deals there for all 3 sports.

RSX

I never bought running stuff off the internet until I saw NRS at an expo last year. I bought stuff there, and from their site twice since. I may have to branch out but being near Boston I have access to a lot of places without driving far.

Hip Redux

We have spent wayyyy too much money on theclymb.com recently.    Just watch their return policy - it's not the greatest if you wait too long to decide to return something, but the prices are sometimes really great.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Running Warehouse sells gift cards with and additional 25% for free,  ie, buy $100, get a free $25 card.

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

happylily

shopping bag - you have 2 items

product description

price

Base Runner LSx remove

Base Runner Long Sleeve

<fieldset><label> </label></fieldset>

Speed Tight*Fullux

Ilene! Look what you've made me do. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

Actually, I was joking. My credit card is safely put away. Must resist, must resist, must resist...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010