Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #139 (Read 28 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Morning peepers.

Slept in this morning, depending on how I'm feeling this afternoon/evening, I may go for an easy 5-6 mile run or rollerblade 10 miles.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

bluerun

Super B****

10.2 on the AlterG

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Today I re-enter the ranks of the gainfully employed. Which means getting up early to run again. But not too early since it was a short one and I don’t have to go anywhere. Out of bed at 6:05, out the door at 6:20. But man my body is not used to that. Extra, extra slow and creaky. Although that has always been the case with the roll out of bed run. When I was working before I had a 30 min drive + 16 oz of coffee first. Anyway I guess this will be the new routine.

6 miles in a perfect clear, windless 49 degrees.

Dave

onemile

Today I re-enter the ranks of the gainfully employed.

Welcome back!

sdWhiskers

5 miles that were a total slog. Seemed warm and humid, body was stiff and sore. Blah

Dave--have a good first day!  We have a new guy in my group that started on the first day of our remote working. For the past 2 months, he's been super cringey in meetings, always trying to talk a lot but he lacks experience so not much to actually contribute yet. It's weird because we don't really know him IRL (just from his one day interview). Don't be that guy 

Docket_Rocket

Been swamped today that I can't believe it's already past noon. One new chapter 11 case (not JPC, ha) and trustee appointments, etc. Plus an objection due today that I forgot to send to my boss for approval and now I feel like a procrastinator (I'm not used to sending my stuff to bosses but in IN we have less cases so time to do that, but I forgot )

Anyway, just now waiting for all that shit to come back so I can file them. Now I didn't realize it's even lunch time.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

And I forgot. I have 7 tonight. LOL.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Today I re-enter the ranks of the gainfully employed. Which means getting up early to run again. But not too early since it was a short one and I don’t have to go anywhere. Out of bed at 6:05, out the door at 6:20.

Cool!  

rest day...

LRB

Today I re-enter the ranks of the gainfully employed.

So happy sorry to hear this, you have my empathy.

LRB

Welcome back!

Getting paid is great, you can keep everything else though.

LRB

Been swamped today that I can't believe it's already past noon. One new chapter 11 case (not JPC, ha) and trustee appointments, etc. Plus an objection due today that I forgot to send to my boss for approval and now I feel like a procrastinator (I'm not used to sending my stuff to bosses but in IN we have less cases so time to do that, but I forgot )

Anyway, just now waiting for all that shit to come back so I can file them. Now I didn't realize it's even lunch time.

Waiting to hear any day now that you've been fired by the president. It's just a matter of time before he gets to you. 

Docket_Rocket

Waiting to hear any day now that you've been fired by the president. It's just a matter of time before he gets to you. 

He does not mess with our agency, for obvious reasons, lol.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

I ran 4.

The runs immediately following my heavy weeks or long runs haven't been bad at all, really for over a year now. It's like I've transformed from a unreliable race car to a dependable station wagon.

LRB

He does not mess with our agency, for obvious reasons, lol.

That's a great point. I hadn't thought of that!