Beginners and Beyond

Judgement Day ThursDAILIES (Read 38 times)

LRB

'Sup peeps.

There is not much to see here, everything is normal today. Yep, just another day in the good 'ole neighborhood. I am as cool as a cucumber looking for a date with a bottle of ranch.

What's that? Me? Nervous? Surely you jest?

LRB

Little Blue

Dang, that yoga routine you've been doing is really paying off!

Deep breaths, you'll be fine.  ommmmmmm ommmmmmmm

Docket_Rocket

Morning.  I have 6 miles tonight.

Good News:  My BP is back to normal so the medication I was taking for the post surgery pain was the culprit.

Bad News: My post surgery pain is back so I'm going to have to restart the meds (hubby is looking for better alternatives).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

cjones1

6m done. Ran 3 at 7:45 for sh*** and giggles. It felt surprisingly good.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

happylily

Being a vegetarian keeps you from aging, LRB. Good luck today!

Little Blue, hi!

Damaris, I hope they can help you with the pain.

Me:

Good news: the burning sensation I had in my throat yesterday is gone today.

Bad news: I think I'm turning into a hypochondriac...

5 miles today.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

delicate flower

Good morning, special snowflakes!!

LRB, good luck today.  Keep us posted ffs.

cjones, nice run!!

Hello to Blue, Docket, Lily, and the rest of late comers and it is about time you woke up.

As for me, I've got an hour of easy running on tap this afternoon.  I'll try to get to the employee fitness center this morning for some weights.  Pay day has a way of keeping me planted at my desk though.  I tell ya whut, my legs are liking taper week 1.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Being a vegetarian keeps you from aging, LRB. Good luck today!

Little Blue, hi!

Damaris, I hope they can help you with the pain.

Me:

Good news: the burning sensation I had in my throat yesterday is gone today.

Bad news: I think I'm turning into a hypochondriac...

5 miles today.

LOL.  Sounds like you are feeling better!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Felt really tired and blah when I woke this morning. Wonder if that's the result of ODing on leftover Easter candy last night.

happylily - are you sure you aren't in taper mode? Symptoms are very similar to those of a hypochondriac.

DR - hope you can find an acceptable alternative medication. I'm so grateful that my doctor works with me to accommodate my running.

baboon - us latecomers were just sooo busy that it took this long to log in and post. Had to fix breakfast and eat. Make the coffee and drink at least one cup so we'd be coherent...maybe being coherent isn't a requisite?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I'm cranky today. I've gained 10 pounds in a month Thanks to being home on layoff and really really really crappy eating despite running 55-63 miles per week. Sad

Anyway i am supposed to run 13 today. I hope i can get it done. Just roll me through the miles. I'm a butterball.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

StepbyStep-SH

Me? I slept in. It was wonderful. Sinuses are almost normal now (of course, I haven't stepped out into pollen nation yet, either). Something easy later - a walk or short bike ride - just to move a little, plus PT exercises, which I skipped yesterday.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Docket_Rocket

Felt really tired and blah when I woke this morning. Wonder if that's the result of ODing on leftover Easter candy last night.

happylily - are you sure you aren't in taper mode? Symptoms are very similar to those of a hypochondriac.

DR - hope you can find an acceptable alternative medication. I'm so grateful that my doctor works with me to accommodate my running.

baboon - us latecomers were just sooo busy that it took this long to log in and post. Had to fix breakfast and eat. Make the coffee and drink at least one cup so we'd be coherent...maybe being coherent isn't a requisite?

Mine does as well (after all, I wouldn't cook dinner for him if he didn't) .  I just hate all this med changing.  If it's not one thing, it's another, sigh.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I'm cranky today. I've gained 10 pounds in a month Thanks to being home on layoff and really really really crappy eating despite running 55-63 miles per week. Sad

Anyway i am supposed to run 13 today. I hope i can get it done. Just roll me through the miles. I'm a butterball.

Sounds like a bad case of tapering.  But Sad

Damaris

Fundraising Page

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Sounds like a bad case of tapering.  But Sad

My taper only just started. Lord help those around me if it gets worse. Because I get REALLY ugly.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

4.2 tempo. Yesterday was out and about training.

GL LRB

Marjorie