Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES: Sometimes it be like that, Yo (Read 29 times)

LRB

LRB

I ran 5. Then came home and got busy with a stack of pancakes. They didn't stand a chance!

LRB

PS, it was hotter than shit out there today. Very unseasonable weather we're having. I have peeps in Dayton running Air Force. I hope they caught a break!

Docket_Rocket

Movers are here. My back hurts from all their efforts.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

I ran 5. Then came home and got busy with a bowl of oats. 

LRB

My pancakes had oats in them. 

(Kodiak Power Cakes cinnamon & oats)

onemile

My pancakes had oats in them. 

(Kodiak Power Cakes cinnamon & oats)

my oats had a banana in them 

Cyberic

Ran 5K (not A 5K, just 5K) with my little girl. She did it to make me happy, and it worked! 

onemile

Ran 5K (not A 5K, just 5K) with my little girl. She did it to make me happy, and it worked! 

LRB

my oats had a banana in them 

#winning

LRB

lol

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Ugh, the week started out great..... but went to shit yesterday. Dorian is back to his waking up early or while I'm gone so of course yesterday morning I only managed to get to the gym then had to head back home as DH was begging for sleep. So I ran 4 miles that afternoon, seriously felt on the verge of a heat stroke or heat induced sickness.

Then last night DH basically begged me not to get up and go anywhere early this morning so I didn't although I had an alarm set for 6 AM hoping Dorian would be passed out. Nope..... I decided to take him and Jetta for an easy 4 mile run, I am so sick of this stroller... no matter how much I try to adjust the front wheel, it continues to pull to the left.

I've no doubt a LR won't be happening tomorrow..... as I am sure Dorian will sabotage my plans.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Ran 5K 

I got my new Naked Belt two sizes bigger. I would swear it was the same one I returned except I returned one and bought another. The thing is so tight I have zero desire to take one step with it on. I don't know what to make of it. 🤔

Where exactly do you wear it, low and around the hips or high around your stomach/waist?

onemile

I got my new Naked Belt two sizes bigger. I would swear it was the same one I returned except I returned one and bought another. The thing is so tight I have zero desire to take one step with it on. I don't know what to make of it. 🤔

lol they're playing tricks on you

LRB

I've no doubt a LR won't be happening tomorrow..... 

That's terrible.