Beginners and Beyond

Thread for People Who Are P****d Off and Just Want to Rant a Little (Read 153 times)

Y'all know how to do it.

Why do people who have no trouble ending when they don't feel well and enjoy being babied back to health complain when someone else whines and asks for TLC?

And what's with considering calling into work because you're tired?

I'm putting in a full day at work with the kids and training. I'm in no mood to deal with my cr@p and take on yours.

LRB

Honestly, my only gripe these days seems to be about this ridiculous weather we have had so far this year.  The fact that my microwave took a shit two weeks ago, as my fridge did Friday, seem woefully insignificant in comparison.

happylily

I'm thinking, I'm thinking...  I'm usually so full of rant! But today, I'm all out of it. Wait! I AM sick! Fever, scratchy throat, runny nose. But... meh... It does not ignite angst in me. I need to think more, but I'm too weak at the moment. The fever has turned me into a happy person. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

hugsy

People who edit their posts for content, or delete the posts altogether. If you can't stand behind what you post, then don't post. I wish RA's 'edit' feature allows one to see the edit. MTA: "don't" to above. Oh the irony.
            happylily

Oh! I just thought of one: I really dislike trolls. If you have something to say, do it under your real identity. 

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Oh! I just thought of one: I really dislike trolls. If you have something to say, do it under your real identity. 

Speaking of which, you should get an avatar on RWOL! It looks trollish without a picture. Smile

- Andrew

happylily

Speaking of which, you should get an avatar on RWOL! It looks trollish without a picture. Smile

LOL... You're right. I've been lazy. 

People who edit their posts for content, or delete the posts altogether. If you can't stand behind what you post, then don't post. I wish RA's 'edit' feature allows one to see the edit. MTA: "don't" to above. Oh the irony.

There is a place for you, it's called Twitter.

Dave

LRB

LOL... You're right. I've been lazy. 

I do not have one either.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

I do not have one either.

Jeez, bunch of slackers. Smile Btw Rick, my weather is heading your way.... enjoy!

- Andrew

Do people still use RWOL?

I must still have the account there, although haven't been on for ages. Probably no avi pic there for me either.

Dave

LRB

Btw Rick, my weather is heading your way.... enjoy!

Thanks, you wanna kick my dog while you are at it?  Oh wait, he ran away to Florida!

Btw Rick, my weather is heading your way.... enjoy!

Yes they have already announced school closings for tomorrow. We never get it as bad as you do, but they are forecasting -8F/-27F windchill at 7AM tomorrow. Fun times.

Dave

Hip Redux

Why am I not surprised that the kvetching thread turned into a weather rant?

(Welcome, hugsy!)