Beginners and Beyond

Amazon Deal of the Day (Mizuno) (Read 54 times)

PADRunner

Amazon has a few Mizuno models on sale today for 55% off.

Sayonara

Paradox

Enigma

Hayate

PADRunner

Anyone tried the Hayate?

LRB

I'll just leave this here.

It's a site where you type in the brand and model of a particular shoe, then it searches for the cheapest price available on the 'net.

PAD, I searched for the Mizuno Enigma and low and behold the sale from your link came up, so maybe it actually works.

Little Blue

Bookmarked.  It found mine for $69.

bluerun

Super B****

Keep in mind that doesn't take into account discount codes... so there is that.

And I DON'T NEED MORE SHOES, I DON'T NEED MORE SHOES, I DON'T NEED MORE SHOES...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Yes, the inclusion of prices from "the competition" is a good reference point for that.

I am all set for the remainder of the year and into spring for that matter. The only thing that could change that are the new models, which are typucally released in January.

PADRunner

It's a site where you type in the brand and model of a particular shoe, then it searches for the cheapest price available on the 'net.

PAD, I searched for the Mizuno Enigma and low and behold the sale from your link came up, so maybe it actually works.

Even better, I tried it and it didn't show amazon. I double checked and amazon doesn't have them in my size. So it checks price & size.

This needs to go in the link thread.

From the Internet.

And I DON'T NEED MORE SHOES, I DON'T NEED MORE SHOES, I DON'T NEED MORE SHOES...

That's what I said to myself yesterday as I went through checkout at the 'House. Wave Riders on clearance in my size only was a sign that I was meant to grab a backup pair!

Brilliant

Ah, thank you for that reminder...

I tried on some Pearl Izumi trail shoes a couple of months ago in a store, loved them but they didn't have the color I liked in my size.  So I checked online and Amazon had them for $48!  I popped them in my cart but didn't check out.  A couple of days later they were >$60...they eventually went up to $78...of course I didn't buy them.  So last week they dropped to $53 and I ordered them.  But when I put them on for my run yesterday, I could feel my toe on the top of the shoe!  That sounds like a good way to lose a toenail, ugh.  It made me sad that I waited 2 months for this pair of shoes and now they have to go back.  But after all I DON'T NEED MORE SHOES!!  

bluerun

Super B****

I'm tempted by the Sayonara -- I've wanted to try them for a while -- but I recently realized that while I like the Mizuno shoes I have, I really do vastly prefer most of my Brooks to those.  Brooks, of course, is rarely on sale, always one of those brands to which "brand exclusions apply," so... yeah.

I wouldn't say no to the NB Vazee Pace, though. 

chasing the impossible

LRB

I'm tempted by the Sayonara -- I've wanted to try them for a while -- but I recently realized that while I like the Mizuno shoes I have, I really do vastly prefer most of my Brooks to those.  Brooks, of course, is rarely on sale, always one of those brands to which "brand exclusions apply," so... yeah.

I wouldn't say no to the NB Vazee Pace, though. 

Unfortunately for me I run in stability and race in light stability, so all the must have shoes are out of the question. Having said that I have a really good rotation of shoes that not only work for me, but are shoes I actually like FFS.

bluerun

Super B****

Unfortunately for me I run in stability and race in light stability, so all the must have shoes are out of the question. Having said that I have a really good rotation of shoes that not only work for me, but are shoes I actually like FFS.

The Paragon Warehouse Sale starts next week.  I've been guilty of buying shoes there before just because they were discounted -- and of all of those, I mostly hated them.  (Like... I was curious about Newtons.  I ran one mile in them.  That was that.)

This year, I am ONLY buying shoes there if they're a model I know I love.  Which, of course, is not going to happen.

chasing the impossible

Half Crazy K 2.0

I have the Hayates (and Enigma and Sayonara). I've only worn them a few times, I had mainly got them for winter and when the roads were a bit sloppy. B+ needs to chime in, pretty sure he has the Hayates.

hog4life

And I NEED MORE SHOES, I NEED MORE SHOES, I NEED MORE SHOES...

FYP

bluerun

Super B****

FYP

Thank you!  

How about, "I NEED MORE MONEY, I NEED MORE MONEY, I NEED MORE MONEY"?

chasing the impossible