Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday Reset (Read 35 times)

LRB

I slept like a kitten last night, FINALLY. But when the 5:20 alarm rang, I was like no and no.

I could run later, but it's unlikely. Maybe yoga though, we'll see how the day goes.

delicate flower

I got some much needed comasleep last night.  I've got optional bike and swim today and don't know where or if I'll get to them.  It's a matter of motivation and right now my main goal is coffee.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Still not able to sleep much, but at least I only woke up 3 times last night.  I have 11 miles tonight.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

I ran 10 in steady rain and thunderstorms

bluerun

Super B****

6.  I think I ran ladders.  They sucked, just like me and the weather!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

when the 5:20 alarm rang, I was like no and no.

Same here, but 4:30. Managed to drag my ass out of bed somehow. 11 miles.

Dave

onemile

Same here, but 4:30. Managed to drag my ass out of bed somehow. 11 miles.

I thought we were doing 10 today 

Docket_Rocket

Now go back out there and do 1!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Runshortii

I ran 10 in steady rain and thunderstorms

Any flooding by you? Down here there's a ton of roadways washed out and everyone's basements are flooded. Ours isn't luckily. I was supposed to run 5 this morning but it was lightening like crazy. I'll probably treadmill it after work

onemile

Any flooding by you? Down here there's a ton of roadways washed out and everyone's basements are flooded. Ours isn't luckily. I was supposed to run 5 this morning but it was lightening like crazy. I'll probably treadmill it after work

No, it seems like it was all south of Milwaukee. Just some good puddles.  It didn't start with the crazy lightening until a few miles into my run and at that point I decided to just finish it. Since it will be 90 after work and it was fairly pleasant with the wind and rain this morning. (comparatively)

Ha. I was actually going to, but made a last minute change, just for the hell of it.

You worried you're not going to be able to catch up by the end of the week? 

Dave

onemile

Ha. I was actually going to, but made a last minute change, just for the hell of it.

You worried you're not going to be able to catch up by the end of the week? 

Catch up? I am already winning. 

LRB

6.  I think I ran ladders.  They sucked, just like me and the weather!

It would've helped if you put a description of the particulars in your log. 

Seriously, that's a really solid workout. Impressive. 👍

LRB

lol

My point exactly.

Dave