Beginners and Beyond

Fickle Fridailies (Read 34 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I was gonna run 6 miles this morning,  woke to my glutes seriously sore as hell.... I might make this week a recovery week, I've got a massage appointment Monday..

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

Eric fixed all my widgets issues. My current streak is back on, baby! 48 days and counting!

onemile

Eric fixed all my widgets issues. My current streak is back on, baby! 48 days and counting!

what is more impressive is the 10.8 miles per day average

Cyberic

what is more impressive is the 10.8 miles per day average

I remember that Jay once had a 100 days / 1000 miles streak. I'll reach half of that, at least. Being half as good as Jay is pretty awesome Smile

delicate flower

'Morning!!  2600 yard swim done.  I had 4800 yards on the schedule but I didn't have time for the whole thing thanks to early work meetings.  And speaking of fickle, swimming is fickle.  I figured out a kink in my swim stroke halfway through my workout this morning, and I was suddenly swimming faster once I figured it out.  I've got an easy run tonight before my 18 mile ass kicker tomorrow.

<3

RunningOnSand

'Morning!!  2600 yard swim done.  I had 4800 yards on the schedule but I didn't have time for the whole thing thanks to early work meetings.  And speaking of fickle, swimming is fickle.  I figured out a kink in my swim stroke halfway through my workout this morning, and I was suddenly swimming faster once I figured it out.  I've got an easy run tonight before my 18 mile ass kicker tomorrow.

I bet that felt awesome you were able to figure that out. And is the ass kicker your pace run tomorrow?

I'm about to hit the TM for 5. We've been hit with another cold spell. Yay.

delicate flower

I bet that felt awesome you were able to figure that out. And is the ass kicker your pace run tomorrow?

I'm about to hit the TM for 5. We've been hit with another cold spell. Yay.

Figuring out the kink was more a relief than anything, and explains why my swims have been slow lately.  And yeah, tomorrow is 18 miles with 16 at GMP.

<3

delicate flower

HEY DAMARIS, I have registered for Space Coast.

ETA:  How hard I train for and race this is wholly dependent on how I do at Boston.  I am hoping I can half-ass it.

<3

sdWhiskers

RD.

Everyone in my house has been coughing for 4 weeks now.

Cyberic

Got these today. I had ordered the 5s, but they had this stupid rigid exoskeleton that was digging in the side of my foot just by walking in the house. Sent them back and ordered the 6s instead.

You think they go a little overboard on the branding? 

Docket_Rocket

HEY DAMARIS, I have registered for Space Coast.

ETA:  How hard I train for and race this is wholly dependent on how I do at Boston.  I am hoping I can half-ass it.

We did that yesterday as well (we are allowed early registration for running it last year).  In for the HM for me.  If you pass me by the course, I'll trip you!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

We did that yesterday as well (we are allowed early registration for running it last year).  In for the HM for me.  If you pass me by the course, I'll trip you!

You doing north or south?

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Today is my Friday off which was so much awaited, ha.  I also noticed I have use/lose leave so I took one day in March and planning on taking some more, including a full week between Glass City and Wisconsin.  I won't have any use/lose at the end of the year, not if I can't help it.

I have Pilates and 8 with 3 @ HMP.  We will see what mood is the TM for, elite or walker.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

You doing north or south?

South.  North, you would've not even seen me as you would start ahead and stay there.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Did he have a reason for your account getting shit-canned?