Beginners and Beyond

Windy Wednesday Penguins! (Read 26 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Cherie, I think you are one if the nicest penguins here too.

Lauren, glad you caught it before your cat ate everything.

DW is thinking I might have a amazon shopping problem. I'll seek help after Black Friday. Ha

My DW thinks I have Running Warehouse shopping problem. Yesterday I bought some PowerBar Energy Blasts for my marathon carb load.

SheCan

Cherie, I think you are one if the nicest penguins here too.

DW is thinking I might have a amazon shopping problem. I'll seek help after Black Friday. Ha

Shhhhh, Bin, I'm not really!  I'm pretty ornery most of the time, but thank you!  I also think you're awfully nice and have an adorable family.

Ugh@ Amazon shopping.. my honey is also addicted! We get something in the mail every week that he buys from there.  Mostly computer parts, but really a little bit of everything.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

obiebyke

Robert, glad you got a little run in.

Thanks to everyone for the motivation today. Not only did I not nap to get in my 4, I got in 5! Yay!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Docket_Rocket

My DW thinks I have Running Warehouse shopping problem. Yesterday I bought some PowerBar Energy Blasts for my marathon carb load.

Just tell her you're tapering.  She'll understand. Black eye

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Just tell her you're tapering.  She'll understand. Black eye

I'm not quite at the taper, but she gets it. She does think I'm insane, however. I tell her "It's taken you twenty-five years to figure that out?"

tracilynn

Lauren, I think me and you are twins separated at birth Joking ha

~~~~~~~

Traci

Docket_Rocket

I'm not quite at the taper, but she gets it. She does think I'm insane, however. I tell her "It's taken you twenty-five years to figure that out?"

Shhhh, she does not know that!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

LMAO!!!

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Jack - It didn't take me long to figure out that you were crazy.  The first time you said you'd like to be my neighbor, I knew you were off your rocker.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Jack - It didn't take me long to figure out that you were crazy.  The first time you said you'd like to be my neighbor, I knew you were off your rocker.

Haha. I suppose we would get on very well, then!