Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES: Not much better lol (Read 34 times)

LRB

I'm not really in the mood (), but I'll run something.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I slept a bit more, but not by that much.  Grrr.  I have 7 with 2 @ tempo, after Pilates.

Damaris

delicate flower

5 easy on the treadmill.  I didn't feel like dealing with the rain.  My first treadmill in two months.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 26 enjoyable miles.  It was more fun when I wasn't worrying about running when I got home.

I had an epiphany yesterday.  I don't know how my foot will be doing just regular life stuff, but I should find out.  Not being able to run might not be my biggest concern, walking and working might be enough load on the foot.  Maybe I can figure it out, if I stop fretting over running for awhile.

The weather is great for biking, so that's what I'm going to do.  I'm going to enjoy and celebrate what I can do, instead of being full of self-pity over what I can't.  I'm going to ride the wheels off my bike, and be thankful that I can.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

onemile

It was warm, humid and sunny this morning so I decided if I wanted to have a chance at successfully completing this workout, I'd better go to the indoor track.  It was nice and cold and perfectly empty at 6am this morning.

I ran 10-ish miles

with

2 mile warm up 
            3k at 10k pace (this was actually 3070m because I didn't have a marker for 3k and wanted to run a measured distance to get an accurate pace)
            (3.5 minutes rest)
            2k at 5k pace 
            (2.5 minutes rest)
            3 x 1k at a little bit faster than 5k pace with 2 minutes rest (I was unable to get these any faster than 5k pace)
            2 mile cool down

Dave

Zelanie

You're a good man, PR. I hope you have a great time.

Plan is to run the Golden Gate later. I have my bag for the training, not sure how to manage that yet.

Cyberic

Buongiorno!

Up 'til now I've managed to run about an hour per day. Then we go out and visit for the rest of the day. Much hotter here than Montreal. Hopefully I'll keep this up and not be too out of shape when I come back.

TTYL

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Went out this morning to do 3, but felt pretty good so ended up doing 5.3 miles.  Not very fast - it took me exactly 1 hour and 1 second, but nice and steady and got it done. Temp was already in the 70s at 6 a.m., but got lucky for a Texas morning, the dew-point was lower than it usually is, so it did not feel too bad out there at all.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Runshortii

I ran 8. It was humid and hot and sunny. Summer can be over now

LRB

I ran 8. It was humid and hot and sunny. Summer can be over now

GASP! Already?? 

Runshortii

GASP! Already?? 

Well, only during my runs lol. If it could be 50 while I'm running and then 80 degrees a few hours later, that would be great 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

GASP! Already?? 

Yes, in fact, a month or 3 ago, thank you.

Damaris

Runshortii

Apparently Hoka doesn't make the Infinite anymore. Luckily I bought one more pair awhile ago, but after that it looks like I'll have to find another moderate support shoe. Wah.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Apparently Hoka doesn't make the Infinite anymore. Luckily I bought one more pair awhile ago, but after that it looks like I'll have to find another moderate support shoe. Wah.

How long ago did they make them?  I've never heard of them.  Probably because they were support. Boo.

Damaris