Beginners and Beyond

SaturdaySunnyDailies (Read 19 times)

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

ran 10 this morning. Crisp 41 degrees, 10mph wind, lots of sun. Felt like a beautiful fall morning. Did a hilly route with 646ft gain/loss over the course. Definitely felt the hills as I haven't done a hilly route in a while.

what's everyone else got?

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 with 8 x 200-ish. Cold for Memorial Day weekend, only 50 or so. I doubt the pools are going to open today.

12 miles w/6 MP along the Riverbank Trail in Eugene. It was 45 degrees when I started at 6:30, but it’s getting up to 80 later. And 90 on Monday.

Dave

Cyberic

19.95 miles with 1425 feet of elevation change.

RP was not available so I thought I'd hit the track. But I was reading the paper while having my coffee and there was an article about city people and the benefits of nature and plants and... I decided right there I'd hit the mountain.

Long easy with a workout section vs long with steady effort bigger than easy? Opted for the second option.

Cool and crisp, which makes a big difference on how I feel right now

Docket_Rocket

It was 42F when I woke up to run. Sadly, the cold rain and windy run yesterday did a number on my lungs, so I stopped at 2.25. I also didn't sleep well, dreaming my dad had called and talked to me. It's like the third time this week I dream of him doing that. What the fuck is up with that? Sad

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

sdWhiskers

11 miles along the coast in La Jolla with RP. Lots of folks claiming their beach spots at 6am for a holiday weekend. Overcast and high 60s-perfect for running but not beach activities.

delicate flower

HEY lol.  I ran 7.09 miles of misery on the track this morning.  Good run but the weather was just awful....45 degrees, windy, and raining.

<3

Docket_Rocket

HEY lol.  I ran 7.09 miles of misery on the track this morning.  Good run but the weather was just awful....45 degrees, windy, and raining.

That was my weather for my run yesterday. My lungs are still crying.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Hasn't rained much here this Spring. Weird when I think of it.

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

19.95 miles with 1425 feet of elevation change.

Yikes x 2!  You are killing it!

19.95 cookies with 1425 winks on the couch...

summer cold feeling crappy as the weather outside,

GinnyinPA

51 and windy here, with occasional rain spitting at me while I ran, but nothing serious. I ran 8.3.

D - if your father were to send you a message from beyond the grave, what do you think it would be? I hope you figure it out.

Docket_Rocket

51 and windy here, with occasional rain spitting at me while I ran, but nothing serious. I ran 8.3.

D - if your father were to send you a message from beyond the grave, what do you think it would be? I hope you figure it out.

Me too. These weren't pleasant dreams leaving me at peace. Sigh.

Damaris

Fundraising Page