Beginners and Beyond

Stop Lurking & Start Posting SaturDAILIES (Read 298 times)

LRB

WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!         

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up and stay awhile (not literally)! And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours around here.

LRB

Whether running, walking, cross-training, shopping, baking, partying, drinking or doing nothing but sittin' on your ba rump a bum bum.   The water's great.  Jump right in!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Morning LRB, Morning Dailies!

Coffee's done. Heading down to Florida today for a few days. Family/Christmas - it's all good.

Might put in a few this evening. after I get settled in. We'll see...

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Weezer88

Smile  <----- It still won't let me start typing unless I put one of these first

Morning Tom!  Morning LRB!

We have a little bit of snow on the ground but none on the streets. Getting ready to meet up with the running group today - probably doing a 13.5
          mile loop.  The wind has gone away for the most part but the cold is still here.  I plan on bundling up this morning.

Yesterday was an SRD - I just wish it stood for Shopping Rest Day!

I AM WEEZER.

Weezer88

Smile Small donkey

LRB, I forgot to show my small ass yesterday!

I AM WEEZER.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  5-6 miles today.  Stomach is havocking on me so this should be fun.

David, what a nice ass.

LRB, morning!  Are you trying to recruit lurkers?  Hopefully, you'll be successful.

Tom, what part of Florida?  I assume you'll be at the cold part of Florida (you know, the one that's actually in FL and not Miami, LOL).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

StepbyStep-SH

I've spent most of this week sitting on my ba-rump-a-bum-bum (reminds me - we haven't watched Little Drummer Boy yet - need to pop that into the DVD player today).

But now that I'm over the stomach bug and the storm has passed I'm meeting friends this morning for a few miles, I think 7ish. Had to try to remember how to dress for "feels like" of 0*. I might take DS to the Y later and add another 2-3 miles plus strength training. Then baking sugar cutout cookies this afternoon.

Stay warm and merry, runners!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

I either need a new hobby or far less dedication! Being a luchadore comes to mind, but I'm sure that has it's drawbacks. Great masks though. I'm off to meet some other idiots and run through the dark and as of yet unplowed and likely icy streets, probably for 14 finger chilling, wind whipped miles.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

YAYpril - B-Plus

Morning! Meeting my running group for a blustery run in about an hour. The wind howling woke me up a few times last night, but ya know, I'm bringing cakeballs so my presence is mandatory.
                    flarunner

Morning all!

Just got back from a pretty windy 15 miler. Into the wind and uphill for the first half which means downhill and with the wind for the second half ::thumbsup::

Have a great weekend everyone!

Luke79

Okay, I'll stop getting my lurk on.  What's up guys.

Going out for around 6-7 on the trail this morning.   I'm off work until Jan 2, so I'm all like Cool.  That fucking rocks, big time.

Robert31320

Team TJ

This morning was my first run since Tuesday.  No excuses, just plain old lazy.  I got in 3.7 miles in 35*, a cold start in shorts!  I wanted to keep going but needed to get back home since my wife was impatiently waiting for me so she could go grocery shopping (she likes to roll early).  

I'm planning to run every morning now through Christmas to try to cross the 600 mile mark on Christmas Day.  I had an original goal of 500 miles (don't laugh) for 2012 but revised that to 600 in November.

have a great Saturday!

Running for TJ because he can't.

Going for 5 this after noon as long as the ice is gone And then gym later. 

Son's working.....wife and daughter going to see Wicked in St Louis..........going to be a quite afternoon! :-).

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Luke79

mmmmmmmmm....Cakeballs.

B-Plus

Good morning LRB, Tom, Weezer, Docket, Step, SIAR, April, Fla, Luke, Robert, Sparker, and lurkers. Ugh ... It's 4:30 on Saturday again. Heading out for 14ish.