Beginners and Beyond

WEDNESDAILIES, Coffee or Tea? (Read 61 times)

Hip Redux

Just got done booking my flight and hotel for Boston, enough procrastination already.

Now it seems real and exciting all of a sudden.  Big grin

Sweet!   Are you staying in the city, or near the start line?

LRB

I also tried on SuperFeet inserts with the rep tonigh - wow, talk about something not for me.

There is an adjustment period to just standing and walking in those things.  I don't even notice them now, but it felt like I was standing with oranges under my arches the first time I wore them.

LRB

Just got done booking my flight and hotel for Boston, enough procrastination already.

Now it seems real and exciting all of a sudden.  Big grin

Nice!

Sweet!   Are you staying in the city, or near the start line?

In the city, jogging distance to a subway "T" line that I can ride to the morning shuttle buses.  Shouldn't have to drive or buy cabs at all if I figured it out right.

Scott, nice 4.71.

B-Plus, sweet five.

SIAR, what are Hokas? Great group run.

Shirfan, welcome in advance. It's easy to walk, take the T, or use cabs around here.

I did my ab work. I'm off to bed, so that I can do weight training and cardio before work. I'm tempted to pack my Bikilas, too, so that I can go for a run after work. But I doubled today and I'll run Friday morning.

Mattchiro

Happy to be here.

Nice job everyone.  I got my 12 in today.  Nice and easy 9:09 pace.  I feel more confident in my body for the Half this weekend.  Time for some eucalyptus tea and honey.  Taking the day off tomorrow so hopefully the cold heals.

Half PR:  1:34 (August, 2012)

Marathon PR:  3:45 (October, 2012)

Next race:  ???

Next Marathon:  2015???

Zelanie

Good luck this weekend, Matt!

Docket_Rocket

Shirfan, awesome!

We are just arriving back from San Diego, so no running for the third day in a row.  I did walk somewhere close to 10 miles and did two rollercoasters today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Good luck!

Nice job everyone.  I got my 12 in today.  Nice and easy 9:09 pace.  I feel more confident in my body for the Half this weekend.  Time for some eucalyptus tea and honey.  Taking the day off tomorrow so hopefully the cold heals.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

11.1 total

2.5 w/u @ 8:14 avg., 5x1 mile (5:49, 5:53, 5:50, 5:49, 5:50) w/ 0.5 R.I.'s (8:41), easy 1.5 to finish.

B-Plus

11.1 total

2.5 w/u @ 8:14 avg., 5x1 mile (5:49, 5:53, 5:50, 5:49, 5:50) w/ 0.5 R.I.'s (8:41), easy 1.5 to finish.

Nice!