Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 39 times)

LRB

Heading out to run.

Yo?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 3.2 miles, with the last 800m around 5k pace.  I didn't charge my light last night, and was nearly in blackout conditions by the time I hit the driveway.  It did feel pretty good to run hard for a few minutes.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 8 miles and Pilates tonight.  Since I am not flying to PR this weekend, I didn't have to wake up and do my LR today.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

25 trainer miles.  My legs hurt.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

25 trainer miles.  My legs hurt.

After what you did last night, I hope you took it easy on that thing?

LRB

Heading out to run.

In a word, that was fantastic. Maybe I've turned the corner after yesterday's suckfest...

Or then again, maybe not. lol 

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Good morning. Since I am switching Saturday's LR to Friday, I am switching Friday's rest day to today. But I will do the kettle bell workout with my daughter tonight. It won't be at the base of Bertha as usually but in our backyard. Also, going to get my hair did. What colour shall I come home sporting? Time will tell.

Cheers.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

bluerun

Super B****

After what you did last night, I hope you took it easy on that thing?

After what I did... get mad, you mean??    (I logged it as a tempo because it wound up being a little faster than usual.  It just kind of happened.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Zelanie

Decided to run after my walk with the group last night.  The people who are coming are mostly building up to walking their first 5K.  That's super important to me because going from nothing to something, exercise wise, is usually the most important step.  I know my first walk a 5K plan was what got me started.  Maybe they won't become runners, I don't know, but hopefully they will enjoy getting out and being active.

This week, they're up to 1.5 miles.  Halfway there!  So I hosted the walk and then ran 5.

Dave

LRB

Decided to run after my walk with the group last night.  The people who are coming are mostly building up to walking their first 5K.  That's super important to me because going from nothing to something, exercise wise, is usually the most important step.  I know my first walk a 5K plan was what got me started.  Maybe they won't become runners, I don't know, but hopefully they will enjoy getting out and being active.

This week, they're up to 1.5 miles.  Halfway there!  So I hosted the walk and then ran 5.

It is Important. My fitness "journey" (if you will) began with walking. I actually used to go to the gym to walk on the treadmill ffs. I did that for like two years before buying a bike.

Zelanie

It is Important. My fitness "journey" (if you will) began with walking. I actually used to go to the gym to walk on the treadmill ffs. I did that for like two years before buying a bike.

Plus it's not like 1.5 miles walking is going to do me any harm. I've been walking 4 with DH on Fridays also, but I think he has runners' knee from walking FFS.

Docket_Rocket

Sigh, done with court. That was long ass and boring.  So, at the office we have two attorneys working from home due to illness (one is me), two useless (bitch and cunt) and one whose MIL just died. At this pace, there are not attorneys at the office except my boss. He'll be pleased, not.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Plus it's not like 1.5 miles walking is going to do me any harm. I've been walking 4 with DH on Fridays also, but I think he has runners' knee from walking FFS.

I tend to get more sore from walking miles than running miles. Especially my hips.

Lori

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

But I love walking too.

Lori