Beginners and Beyond

I Did It! My First Sub-20:00 5k! (Read 125 times)

LRB

Are those the bumblebee DSTs? It's hard to tell from that angle.

Yes.  It is like night and day between running easy and racin' in them.  They race like a pair of Camaro Z28's!  No shit!

B-Plus

Yes.  It is like night and day between running easy and racin' in them.  They race like a pair of Camaro Z28's!  No shit!

Maybe I should try racing in my 16s then. I find them clunky and don't like them at all. I have the DS Racers and they are awesome for me though.

LRB

Maybe I should try racing in my 16s then. I find them clunky and don't like them at all. I have the DS Racers and they are awesome for me though.

Dude, I know absolutely nothing about racing flats so do not listen to me lol!  I am not even sure if any experienced runner would race in the DST 18, I just know I fly in them!

B-Plus

You know what works and doesn't work for YOU, so that's the most important thing.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Sub 20 - You're FAST!!!

Nice job, speedy!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Rubybaby43

enabler

Quote from Rubybaby43 on 4/14/2013 at 1:43 PM:

Rick, now I want to know what you ate as well.  I never saw a food pic from you post race.

Didn't you catch that, I drank my food lol!

I ended up at Eat at Joe's, which had nothing for me.  I will be making up for that though with my very next meal today, an oven baked Mediterranean sub from Dominoes with extra goodies!  BOING!

LOL...smartass!!

KLO

more miles = more beer