Beginners and Beyond

I'm new/back here. A re-introduction. (Read 340 times)

not lazy, just tired

Welcome back, and congratulations!

Not if it makes sense.

Rubybaby43

enabler

Up the duff?  That's a new one on me.  Congrats!!

Welcome "back". Smile

KLO

more miles = more beer

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

I too, remember you. I like "up the duff". Glad you found us and super congrats on the bun in the oven!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

mucknort

Zelanie

Welcome back!  I remember your cell phone, too, hehe!  That and that fact that I think we joined at the same time, but you were faster than I was. Smile

Congratulations!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Hi Kitteh - welcome back!

Congratulations on the raising of your duff (does that sound good or bad?). Really, congrats on the little one that's on the way.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Love the Half

I'm not a pregnant runner but I will say welcome.  :-)

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Hi, welcome back, and congratulations!  I've missed having you around.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Jess runs for bacon

Welcome back! Up the duff, he he. Congratulations!

Welcome back, kitteh! Congratulations on yor pregnancy! May it be easy, healthy, and relatively uneventful.

SheCan

the news about VilliageJen. I'm glad that there's another pregnant runner here. Your idea about a virtual baby shower has me thinking of ridiculous babyshower games we could play. Baby jogger relays! Guess the Gu diaper game! (if you have never been to a baby shower before, many times they play this game where they partially melt a bunch of different candy bars in (clean) diapers and you have to closely inspect the mess and guess which candy bar it is) Sports drinks (spiked, of course) in baby bottles! The possibilities are endless!

Hehehe!  Then we'll just have to make it happen!  I'm so glad you liked that website, and I'd be wiling to help out.  Here's a couple of websites you might like:

http://voices.yahoo.com/how-plan-successful-online-baby-shower-316398.html

http://thenatureofgrace.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-to-throw-virtual-baby-shower-also.html

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

kitteh

Omg I didn't realize that virtual babyshowers were actually a thing that you could do! I guess anything is possible on the internet these days, eh?

Running for two!

Pre-Preggo PRs--5k 23:00, 10k 49:07, HM 1:57:40

Post-Preggo PRs--5k TBD, 10k 54:45, HM 2:28:05