Beginners and Beyond

Superfly SUNDAILIES (Read 44 times)

Docket_Rocket

Ok, unofficial time -- 2:53: xx.

Lots to think about, I'll sort out a RR later tonight or tomorrow.  So far beyond my goal, I'm still trying to make sense of it.

Woot!

And now you get the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Congrats to Beth and Jay!

Finished my 5K, and my "official" time is 24:25, so a pace of 7:52.  That was 6th OA out of 29, 3rd woman, and second in the 30-39 AG, so I won a pint glass and a plastic "kiss me, I'm Irish" necklace.

My Garmin shows a short course and a much slower pace, but the weather has been all funky and the map is looking pretty wobbly with me cutting all the corners.  Pretty sure that I didn't launch myself off the bridge into the park and ford the river, for example!  So maybe that's my real time.  Or maybe it's not.

And the even better news is that my knee didn't self destruct during my race.  Smile

Congrats!  You're faster than me now!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

lookin great Beth!!!!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Docket_Rocket

Beth, looking good and congrats!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Just wait until you're running in the northwest. Smile

Congrats!  You're faster than me now!

Just B.S.

Holy crap.  That is fantastic!  Can't wait to read the RR.  Way to go, Jay!!

Beth, you sure do keep yourself busy, don't you?    Big grin

I sure try! LoL Trying to have as much fun as I can before  I get really old. Full Iron planned for 2015. After that I might take it easy for a bit

Daves_Not_Here

26.2 this morning in lovely Presque Isle park.  I'm hoping to see results posted before saying too much, but... mission accomplished Big grin

Oh...Well done. Smile  I registered for the Tahoe Marathon next month, but I'm not ready. Maybe next year once I get more miles under my belt.

Docket_Rocket

Oh...Well done. Smile  I registered for the Tahoe Marathon next month, but I'm not ready. Maybe next year once I get more miles under my belt.

I'll be doing the Tahoe Triple (marathons) next year.  Sign up for next year too!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Just wait until you're running in the northwest. Smile

You mean, with normal weather?????

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Just checking in to say wow. Wow.

Dave

Just B.S.

Finished my 5K, and my "official" time is 24:25, so a pace of 7:52.  That was 6th OA out of 29, 3rd woman, and second in the 30-39 AG, so I won a pint glass and a plastic "kiss me, I'm Irish" necklace.

Woot! Congrats!

Will run for scenery.

Lots to think about, I'll sort out a RR later tonight or tomorrow.  So far beyond my goal, I'm still trying to make sense of it.

I misread your post the first time; thought you weren't happy with the result.  I was gonna say, if you aren't happy with it, I'll take it off your hands !

Beth, same offer on those arms!

Zel, congrats on the 5k ! Way to come back with a bang!

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Fantastic Jay!

Marjorie

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Wow!! Congrats Jay!

- Andrew

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Congrats to Beth and Jay!

Congrats!

- Andrew