Beginners and Beyond

The risks you take when you run with a Mammal. (Read 116 times)

Ms Chenandler Bong

You risk having "mammal hands" in all your pictures.  Wink

BUT..............you also get great pictures like this......   And great friendships........and great fun........and great times chatting about clothes, family, work, certain mutual RW friends...........  So I'll take some Mammal hands any day.....

Marathon and ultra marathon runner.  Sour Patch Kid addict.

happylily

Those pictures are simply awesome, Mary. You look beautiful and like you are having the time of your life! It's just too funny about the mammal hands...Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Pinktastic

Looks like y'all had a great time!   Love the pics - you are both beautiful!   Thanks for sharing!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Ms Chenandler Bong

Those pictures are simply awesome, Mary. You look beautiful and like you are having the time of your life! It's just too funny about the mammal hands...Big grin

After my husband saw the 60+ professional pics from the 3 races I ran in, he asked how I always seem to find the camera.   Then he asked how much the whole set of pics cost.  Then he sighed and said "You already bought them, didn't you?"  Blush

@runjerseygirl

That's hilarious!  I love it!

Do you even run?

D with the multiple photo bombs. Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

happylily

After my husband saw the 60+ professional pics from the 3 races I ran in, he asked how I always seem to find the camera.   Then he asked how much the whole set of pics cost.  Then he sighed and said "You already bought them, didn't you?"  Blush

LOL... It was well worth the money!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

delicate flower

That is too funny.

<3

fourouta5

Healed Hammy

Give Brett a Stoudt and tell him to wash down his memories, at least yours are on a disk, lol.

Btw, it looks like in the last picture with D your hands are wide indicating "WTF!!!!"

Hehe.....fun times in the House of Mouse.

bluerun

Super B****

That's actually kind of funny.  But since D's hands seem to attract cameras -- D, we need to run together one day so I might actually get some pictures!!  Wink

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Hehe.  I didn't do it on purpose, although it looks that way.  Better the mammal sign than my jazz hands!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

You're going to have to slow down a lot, but I'm game.  I'm coming to NYC soon.

That's actually kind of funny.  But since D's hands seem to attract cameras -- D, we need to run together one day so I might actually get some pictures!!  Wink

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

You're going to have to slow down a lot, but I'm game.  I'm coming to NYC soon.

If I'm going to have to slow down, you're going to have to run shorter.  How's that for compromise?  Wink

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Beautiful pictures.

Ms Chenandler Bong

Give Brett a Stoudt and tell him to wash down his memories, at least yours are on a disk, lol.

Btw, it looks like in the last picture with D your hands are wide indicating "WTF!!!!"

Hehe.....fun times in the House of Mouse.

did I miss your RR??   I've been looking for it...........