Beginners and Beyond

MONDAILIES - It Can't Get Any Worse, Can It? (Read 248 times)

lilac_jive, you have a TM that declines? I'm jealous!
    Purple Toes

Ouch, Purple Toes, I hope it's not serious. MtBikerChk, I do wear VFFs all the time. They're my everyday shoes. I also wear them on my easy runs. Regular running shoes are reserved for my long runs and quarter-mile repeats.

Thanks BasyaSpiliakos Smile  I applied some ice and things are still feeling ok. Good job on the TM run--I hardly ever run on the incline. I get enough of that when I run outside! 

Lilac. did you watch the '82 version with Anthony Hopkins or '39 with Charles Laughton?  I liked the '82 version better myself.

B-Plus

Great job everybody. Pizza and beer tonight!
        runmomto3boys

13 miles in at 8:45 pace.  Yay!

StepbyStep-SH

Haven't had much time to check in today, but I did get 9 miles done this morning. They were slow on the snow and slush, and gave my hips a pretty good workout.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

6.2 easy

I made pizza for supper tonight.  Thanks, Buelligan.

And Heidi- that run, post flu??  You are amazing.  But we already knew that.

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Just did 3 a little while ago. It is frickin freezing out there, Mr. Bigglesworth! Day 20 completed!
                  Docket_Rocket

You guys talking about the weather.

D:  It was 84F today and very humid.

Dailies: D, keep that shit to yourself.

I aim to please.

What?  If Robert can do a shoutout to himself, I can have imaginary conversations, no?Blush

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RM2B, great run!

Shari, wonderfuljob doing the 9 before work!

Fuzzy, excellent work on the 6.2. I'm thinking that my non-hill easy run should be a little lo her.

Flippy, how cold is it where you are?

Kristin and B-Plus, this talk about food is making me hungry:/

I did my ab work. I've taken to doing twenty-five close-grip straight-leg push-ups either before or after my ab work, so, twenty-five of those.

I ordered a copy of Supervixen by Negrita Jayde. I'm happy with how I'm becoming more toned, but I'd like to refine certain areas.