Beginners and Beyond

Friends and Family TuesDAILIES (Read 217 times)

LRB

WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!       

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up and stay awhile (not literally)! And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours around here.

LRB

Whether you're an angel, that other A-word, or something in between.  The holidays are for the most part, about others.  Pick up the phone and call someone you've been meaning to call, you just might make their day. 

That's what this thing is all about.

Bonjour, buenos días, καλημέρα, صباح الخير, Guten Morgen, בוקר טוב, however else you want to say it, GOOD MORNING!

I'm heading downstairs to the TM for 10.0 miles in about half an hour.

flarunner

Merry Christmas Peeps!

A little 5 mile tempo run really early this morning. Couldn't sleep Wink  A pretty big moon out, 55*, and only a handful of cars.

As Mariposai said yesterday: May all your celebrations be filled with joy and peace.

Weezer88

SRD at DW's request (who runs on Christmas anyway?)

Waiting for the oldest toget up so the other 3 can open presents.  The rest of my family will be coming over for Christmas dinner.

Have a GREAT Christmas flarunner and LRB!

I AM WEEZER.

not lazy, just tired

Merry Christmas All! I'll be off to ski for a couple of hours this morning, then back home for pancake eating and opening presents. May run a little this afternoon.

Not if it makes sense.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! I'm out for 8 recovery miles, then the first of 3 days of Christmas gatherings. I still plan to get my runs in though.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  5 miles with the running group in 30 minutes.

LRB, hope your day goes well.

Basya, buenos días to you as well.  Hope your 10 miles go well.

flarunner, nice run.  Where are you in FL?  You're definitely not down here because we are warmer than you already and with an 80-83 high this week.

David, enjoy your Christmas at the house.

lazydog, nothing lazy about skiing before opening presents.  Enjoy!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

SIAR, enjoy your recovery miles!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Good Morning, LRB, Basya, FlaRunner, David, SLDog, Im-A-Runner, & D!

Merry Christmas to all!

Don't know if I'll run today or not. I'd like to squeeze in a few miles since I'll be heading back into the cold tomorrow. But, it's Christmas and we'll have a house full of people soon. It might be to my advantage to hang around for that. Friends and family indeed!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Nevrgivup

Heading out for my 3.7 mile loop in a few minutes. It snowed last night! How cool for Christmas. Usually, I don't like it, but I'll take it for the Holiday. Have a great day guys!

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

delicate flower

Merry Tuesdailies Christmas, kids!  Don't shoot your eye out.

Started off my holiday celebration last night with a steak burrito.  Heading out to see that Lincoln flick today.  First up though:  Waffles.

SRD today.  Probably.

Wishing you and your families a great holiday.  <3

<3

Robert31320

Team TJ

Merry Christmas Dailies!

5.1 miles done this fine Tuesday morning.  Now to spend the rest of the day with family, trying to not out eat my morning run Undecided

Running for TJ because he can't.

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Happy Holiday or just HAPPY DAY OFF!!

Shakedown Street

Today it is raining pretty good (we need it), it might be changing to snow later.There is a ton of lightning, and I am not about to mess with that.

I am scheduled to run 6, and I want too. I am really loving the "Run Faster..." program I am on.

I got up at 5 to check weather, coffee up, and it's now 730 and my kids are still asleep, this never happens, wtf???

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)