Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Zip dat ass up! (Read 31 times)

LRB

I ran 6.4.

It was only 27 but felt much colder (the wind chill was in the teens). I tried my new 1/4 zip top which was much more snug than I'm used to but was brighter than shit.

onemile

I tried my new 1/4 zip top which was much more snug than I'm used to but was brighter than shit.

did you wear it with the red tights?

LRB

did you wear it with the red tights?

I would lose my manhood if I run in those things in this weather, if you know what I mean. lol

Docket_Rocket

LOL.

I have Pilates and 11 with faster and slower 10K intervals or whatever.  It will be 60F tonight but I am thinking of running the actual intervals on the TM as they are short and need to be on pace and I cannot be looking at my watch in the dark without tripping or having a car run me over, so I'll split the run.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

Morning! I dragged my child to early AM track practice. Paired 800s - short jog between reps in a pair, longer jog between sets. 3 sets total, target 3:10 per 800, little faster for most. The one set where I slowed down on the second rep was just because I got boxed in near the end - pretty comfortable for the most part!

10 miles.

Dave

Cyberic

Run commute for me. Happy thoughts. Legs are tired, and maybe a RD would be better for my training/recovery/performance thing, but screw all that. Running on tired legs is also a thing.

Like Ozzy Osbourne said: "I don't want to change the world, I don't want the world to change me"

sdWhiskers

Had 6 miles with 3 at MP after work yesterday. Felt like I was working harder than I should, but I always feel like that with PM runs. I am a morning runner through and through.

4 easy miles after work. Only high of 68 today

delicate flower

'Morning!  I got to sleep in today.  9+ hours of sleep on a Tuesday night?  Yes, please!  I've got an EASY run to do later.  I've gone fairly hard the past six days, so I am looking forward to an easy jog, and my legs could certainly use it. 

Legs are tired, and maybe a RD would be better for my training/recovery/performance thing, but screw all that. Running on tired legs is also a thing.

A man after my own heart.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Legs are tired, all the fucking time.

+1

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I did 1 hour on the trainer.  My legs are also tired as hell, so I cut it short.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

It will be 60F tonight

The Weather Channel was in south Florida this morning. The reporter had on a fur hat. 

Docket_Rocket

The Weather Channel was in south Florida this morning. The reporter had on a fur hat. 

It's not that cold in South Florida.  I saw him but I assumed he was in Central or North FL because that was ridiculous.  But, we get ridiculous here when it hits 65F.  I saw full length coats and it was 53F this morning.  

Damaris

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand

60°F and a fur hat. 😂😂😂😂😂

when i I awoke the temp was 15°F? Luckily there was no wind, otherwise I would have wanted to cry. After all, it is still only November.

So I have a 2015 MacBook Pro, and 5 keys on it do not work. I have tried all the things that the Google recommends to no avail. It has me like 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Computer issues are stupid. I guess I’ll have to fork over the time and money and hope that Apple can fix it.

I have a walk today on my training plan. But the 15° temps don’t really inspire that long of a walk.

sdWhiskers

It's not that cold in South Florida.  I saw him but I assumed he was in Central or North FL because that was ridiculous.  But, we get ridiculous here when it hits 65F.  I saw full length coats and it was 53F this morning.  

It's been in the 50s at night here. I've been going to bed in lots of clothes...   (to be fair, we haven't turned on our furnace)

But I will say that spending Christmas in Maine just might kill me. Last time we were there in the wintertime was 5 years ago.  MIL was dealing with hot flashes so the windows in her house were wide open. In Maine. In December. I was basically dressed the same for inside as outside.