Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #2 (Read 32 times)

bluerun

Super B****

10 on the AlterG. Maybe I won't be too much of a zombie tonight to go climbing and add to my impressive collection of bruises.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

Ran a short 5 mile run with 6 x 1 minute hill in there. Going to a family activity (escape game) and didn't have much time to run.

LRB

Ran a short 5 mile run with 6 x 1 minute hill in there. Going to a family activity (escape game) and didn't have much time to run.

You'll love it. I, did not.

5, three on flat with mostly elevated pace, which was fine.....then 2 on hill with crown which was ouchy on the down hills as I got a bit of DOMS in the right quad from last weekend’s and Tuesday’s runs.

delicate flower

Good morning!  I slept 10 hours last night and feel awake for the first time this week.  I've got a tempo run scheduled later and will adjust as needed after racing yesterday.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning! I have 8 miles tonight.

Forgot my jacket and I have to head to court this afternoon. Fortunately the high is 50 so the suit and boots will have to do.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

I've unearthed evidence of my insanity! Because evidently it doesn't count if I'm the one behind the lens

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

Insanity! 

The black dude beside you has a hoodie and a hat and a back pack???

Half Crazy K 2.0

Hey ROS, which Nordictrack treadmill did you get? I got a Costco email about the 1300i for $799. Its tempting.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Another RD for me, stupid head cold....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Runshortii

You'll love it. I, did not.

I’ve done two escape rooms. One was awesome and a lot of fun, the other one was super lame.

i slogged through 4. Pretty sure I was still asleep for most of it

sdWhiskers

Worst night of sleep in forever. When I woke up at 1045pm, I knew I was in trouble. Skipped running this morning.

Back to work today blah blah blah

I was a bit worried about racing yesterday because my hammies have been feeling kind of tight, and I didn’t want to aggravate anything. They actually felt totally fine during the race, which was a relief. Although afterwards I hung around and chatted a little, then started a cooldown jog and OMFG the legs were awful. Anyway, I will take it easy the next couple days. But I kind of need to start ramping shit back up.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

I was a bit worried about racing yesterday because my hammies have been feeling kind of tight, and I didn’t want to aggravate anything. They actually felt totally fine during the race, which was a relief. Although afterwards I hung around and chatted a little, then started a cooldown jog and OMFG the legs were awful. Anyway, I will take it easy the next couple days. But I kind of need to start ramping shit back up.

I missed you raced yesterday as well! Good job! Hope the hammies are just tired.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I missed you raced yesterday as well! Good job! Hope the hammies are just tired.

LOL it was literally a last-minute race morning decision. I woke up having no idea I was going do it, but it seemed everyone else was, so there you go.

Dave