Beginners and Beyond

Wake Up! Fridailies!!!! (Read 37 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Weird, it's almost 7 here in my area and no dailies thread...........

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Anywho...

Let me see if this works.

Workout at Gym

No automatic alt text available.

Then went home and took dogs for a run

No automatic alt text available.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

delicate flower

That's because the people are here LAZY.     And welcome back, Freesoul!

I swam before work.  2500 yards.  5 mile run tonight.  It'd sure be nice to run on the flat rail trail, but since it is still covered in snow, I'll be running hills from my front door.  Dammit.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

URD.  I'm sitting in an exam room waiting to get my left foot x-rayed.  It started swelling and throbbing like a toothache yesterday evening.  It was a long damn night.

I hope everyone has a kickass day, anyway!

Runner with a riding problem.

onemile

URD.  I'm sitting in an exam room waiting to get my left foot x-rayed.  It started swelling and throbbing like a toothache yesterday evening.  It was a long damn night.

Oh geez. You can't catch a break 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Hi Baboon!

PR that sucks Sad Sad Sad , speaking of tooth aches... my wisdom teeth have started acting up again and I just know that this year will be the year I have to have them removed - all 4 of them....

Oh and I decided to weigh myself this morning, I think the last time I did was a year ago..... and boy oh boy I've gotten off track...  I expected a 5-8 lb gain since like last October but it said 153 lbs....... I'm getting fitness regimen on track, now I've got to get my eating on track.... no more fast food, even once or twice a week... and more green (salads) and protein....and way more water.

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Sore from OTF, ouch. I have 6 miles tonight.

PR, oh, no!  Hope it's nothing!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Good morning!

I hope everyone has a kickass day, anyway!

Damn. Hopefully it's just a phantom ache.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

The x-ray might show something, not sure until the radiologist looks at it.  I am getting an MRI scheduled asap.  Right now the diagnosis is tendinopathy.  Anti-inflammatories, rest, and painkillers.  I'm hoping that offers enough relief that I can sleep a few hours when I get home.

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

The x-ray might show something, not sure until the radiologist looks at it.  I am getting an MRI scheduled asap.  Right now the diagnosis is tendinopathy.  Anti-inflammatories, rest, and painkillers.  I'm hoping that offers enough relief that I can sleep a few hours when I get home.

Well that's real. Fuck.

LRB

Why don't you just wake up everyday and start it then?

LRB

I didn't run today. I got up but lacked the desire or motivation to get out there and went back to sleep instead. I briefly considered running tonight but there's no point in that so I'm not.

LRB

Morning!  Sore from OTF, ouch. I have 6 miles tonight.

PR, oh, no!  Hope it's nothing!

What's that?

LRB

I swam before work.  2500 yards.  5 mile run tonight.  It'd sure be nice to run on the flat rail trail, but since it is still covered in snow, I'll be running hills from my front door.  Dammit.

It was 45 this morning and we're expecting to get into the high 60s today, so if it keeps moving east you'll be out there soon.

GinnyinPA

PR - I'm sorry about the foot.  Especially since you were finally getting back to your old mileage.  Any idea how long that will take to heal?