Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #22 (Read 35 times)

bluerun

Super B****

Early enough??

5.1 miles. Cold, but hey, it was almost as warm as my bedroom! 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Not that early (I was coming into the office then). I have 5 tonight.

Damaris

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Blue - 6:35am! Very early for a cold completed run post! Nice work!

Ran 5.7 with a mile warm-up, 3 at 8:00-8-20, which is "tempo" for me right now, and the last 1.7 easy.  Was nice to run a bit harder and the hammies/butt don't seem much worse for it.  But, will be standing at desk as much as possible this morning to try and keep things from tightening up too much.

DD nailed her bio mid-term yesterday leading to much joy at home after a weekend of studying. Will see how the others went/go... Trying to help her study makes me realize how little I know, even about subjects I have interest in.

Cyberic

how little I know, even about subjects I have interest in.

Sad, but true for me too.

Ran to work and will run back. But I might change things up and go run at the indoor track at lunch. Don't feel like it, though. I really don't like running indoors. I'm thinking about just not racing this Spring and continue to take it easy all winter. We'll see.

Just a warm up, 1.2 bowl hills with mostly gutter at elevator pace, followed by 15 minutes hot tub kicking warm-up stretch, deep tissue massage.  off work tomorrow hopefully or a longer run, they haven’t been working 😐

bluerun

Super B****

Blue - 6:35am! Very early for a cold completed run post! Nice work!

Ran 5.7 with a mile warm-up, 3 at 8:00-8-20, which is "tempo" for me right now, and the last 1.7 easy.  Was nice to run a bit harder and the hammies/butt don't seem much worse for it.  But, will be standing at desk as much as possible this morning to try and keep things from tightening up too much.

DD nailed her bio mid-term yesterday leading to much joy at home after a weekend of studying. Will see how the others went/go... Trying to help her study makes me realize how little I know, even about subjects I have interest in.

The people who realize how little they know are generally better off than the people who think they know everything. And they know more, too.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

One never knows less than when they’re trying to help their kid with homework on something they learned 1000 years ago.

Dave

sdWhiskers

5.1 miles.

Twinsies

I also did 10 strides which isn't nearly as terrible when its daylight.

onemile

I am feeling much better today. Yesterday was just miserable. I was convinced I contracted the coronavirus and was gonna die 

I am feeling much better today. Yesterday was just miserable. I was convinced I contracted the coronavirus and was gonna die 

Glad you’re feeling better, but I probably have more cause for concern because that one US case is at a hospital in the next town over from me. 

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Phew, MidYear review done. First one here so I was kind of nervous. Do they like me? Apparently so.

Damaris

LRB

I came home from work after 3 hours. I could barely stand, my hands were numb and I ached all over , plus lightheaded af. That was the worst pain ever, as intense as when I got chicken pox at age 29.

LRB

Happened all at once

Cyberic

I came home from work after 3 hours. I could barely stand, my hands were numb and I ached all over , plus lightheaded af. That was the worst pain ever, as intense as when I got chicken pox at age 29.

I got chicken pox at 20 yo and I was solidly feverish, achy, and hallucinating (for real) for like 3-4 days. It was as bad or worse as when I got the H1N1 flu at 30 something yo, although hard to compare with over 10 years between the two.

Point is I can imagine how bad you were feeling.

Oh and if you are actually going to die soon, we’re gonna need you to get working on that RR ASAP.

Dave